Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 7949 times)

Offline ALV

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Feature Requests
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
Is the 79 with other players????

Yep, sometimes i was alone then ppl joined, then left and so on...

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »
So it kept going when you were the only player in the server?

Demi did you mean it to be like that?
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2012, 07:18:54 PM »
From memory the streak script only counted wins in which there was at least one other player on the server, though I may be wrong on that. Regardless shouldn't matter for long as intend to change it to incorporate players beaten quite soon.

Post Merge: January 25, 2012, 06:56:17 AM
Right well new version of the streak script is up. Main factor now is number of opponents beaten during your streak.
So sorry but the old 79 is gone now, but any new streaks will have a lot of meaning!

Haven't had much time to test it though so let me know if you notice anything obviously wrong.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 06:56:18 AM by Demiveil »

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2012, 07:39:07 AM »
Is the downloads any faster now?
I came on a few times and it seems to download quickly.

Also what features do we still need to implement?
The money and map voter(still not good enough imo) is being worked on.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2012, 12:06:22 AM »

1. Winner select a map, seen on Mr Green. When you win a race, you?ll get a dialog were you can select a new map. On Mr Green you need Green coins to do this action. My idea for SiK is to allowed selecting a new map by winning when you are a registered user. When you not registered and winning a race, you?ll see a dialog with this info about registering.

I think that if this could be done we should blow it out of proportion, what if you could be racing and you died you could get a deathstreak like in cod say a small speed boost/better handling for a limited amount of time (nothing to put a record in jeopardy but certainly something to get you back in the race).  >:C

The same could be done for win streaks you could get coolish items like being able to select the next map or even smaller boosts for people that come 2nd to 5th say also another good one would be to reverse handling of a chosen player, but the chosen player gets a warning of this before it happens so it's not so abrupt, I can't think of anything more awesome atm you could do but surely something could pop up to increase competition between players and improve the fun-ness in the server overall. Even if you could purchase these said items in a betting script just like DRuG back in the day except making these items ALOT harder to get, they could be sometimes giving a large advantage to some players which could increase lols  ^-^

Registering should be a must for this though.

-------------------------------------------------------

anything