Poll

its up to everyone

he is clean
8 (72.7%)
dirty bitch
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: January 30, 2010, 04:15:08 AM

Author Topic: Unban Request: Sinister  (Read 10408 times)

sinister

Unban Request: Sinister
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:50:27 PM »
Name That You Were Banned Under: sinister
Reason You Were Banned: Unknown ; i think it was script
Why You Should Be Unbanned: I want to race i play often especially during low traffic times helping keep the server occupied
Computer Specs(CPU, Memory, Graphics Card, OS, andything else you wish to add): Intel Pentium D 2.8GHz, 2GB, Vista x32 ultimate, 8600GT XXX
Any Other Info That Can Be Helpful: I was racing and doing very well by using the new /nos nfs feature idk if that has anything to do with it. As far as im aware there isn't a reason i should be banned.

Thanks, i really want to start playing again
sinister
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:21:10 AM by 1thwonder »

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
Re: Banned From [SiK] server
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »
/nos nfs?this command doesnt exist in the server.

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 01:43:02 AM »
are you sure your not using any other program, that would make you type that, as, i havnt seen or heard of a new command like that

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline Lelouch

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +31/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 02:47:20 AM »
Server has been updated and there is a new system of NOS. But You should wait for Playboy and what He will say.

sinister

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 10:07:48 AM »
i am currently running a mod now that i think of it,
detailed radar mod but i have used that in many servers in MTA and SAMP for years and it was fine
other then that i have never installed any other mod before.

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2010, 10:25:35 AM »
hm Playboy banned you,lets wait him to sy something.

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2010, 10:34:56 AM »
Yes there is a new NOS system, I put it on.

There are 3 modes.

/nos regular
/nos nfs (you have to hold the button to use it as long as you want.
/nos hybrid (doesn't require you to hold the button after you press it, then click it again to turn off nos)

and yeah we will wait for playboy.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2010, 11:00:24 AM »
i guess sinister ius not cheater.i came to server and discovered a bug in nitro system. /nfs gives you infinite nitro even not piking up one.
and /hybrid dont give you any nitro.i think this nitro system should be back to normal

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 11:09:42 AM »
did you put /nos first?
I tested it and it works fine.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline RaO

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • RaO 's Mixes
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 11:12:31 AM »
yea i did it,when you die you get nitro and it doesnt end
another thing. When you change car you still with nitro and when your car is damaged and changes to a plane is impossible fly again.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 11:35:39 AM by OaR »

sinister

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:23 PM »
lol,
but there was no bug in the nitro system i just assumed that the new nitro feature allowed me to do a lot better then previously possible without it,
therefore the game may have assumed i was speed hacking or something.
I never noticed any bugs with the nitro system,
but are you saying playboy banned me?
I doubt it because i played with him before and he knows i don't cheat; he always wins lol

Heres the full story if it helps.....................

Map : Dont remember name, it was sultans in outskirts of LS in red county off-roading mainly

The map started near angel pine i believe and followed the highway towards LS and Playboy is first place squirting nos the whole time as he picks it up on the straight aways. I used very little nos and had more then half tank fullwhen the first major corner began off road. At this point playboy had no nos and i used what i had left to pass him. I had played this map before and i know the average speed is not very fast in the off-road section although the nos allowed me to stay near top speed so i easily passed playboy then i was banned seconds after passing him. I assumed it was a script ban and just a glitch because i know scripts ban people randomly as well. Im assuming of course the server has a auto-ban script feature.

The only possibility i see why playboy would of banned me (if he did) was he was not aware of the new /nos nfs feature and surprised to see me using nos for so long.

The time im spending to write this is the time i was looking foward to kill by playing SiK. I rarely get to play what are the mornings here in my timezone, which happens to be the time of most traffic in the server. I hope this gets resolved soon and its just a misunderstanding.

I provided everything i could think of.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:25:04 PM by sinister »

Offline Playboy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 12:23:17 PM »
you  don't use nitro when you go fast than me , i could see if you use nitro ,but you doesn't use nitro , you are a cheater , if i had fraps installed on that moment i could post it here and show everybody how you cheat
D:\Users\Mada\Desktop

sinister

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 12:27:04 PM »
you  don't use nitro when you go fast than me , i could see if you use nitro ,but you doesn't use nitro , you are a cheater , if i had fraps installed on that moment i could post it here and show everybody how you cheat

Are you kidding me are you honestly saying im a cheater? I use the new nitro feature. Do you HONESTLY believe i'm dumb enough to cheat infront of you? Thats absurd i clearly used the new nos feature, if i was a cheater how come i dont have any good high scores?

Post Merge: January 22, 2010, 04:29:23 AM
playboy im not sure you are aware of the new nos feature or not,
but i used nos to accelerate to nearly top speed, stopped spraying to conserve it and passed you.
Oh and please post your video or whatever you have im sure everyone will be able to see the point im getting across,

if i was using speed hacks why didn't i pass you in the first 1 min of the round when it was all highways? we had matched top speeds just because i use nos and took a corner faster then you and you had no nos doesnt mean im a cheater. I passed you on a steep hill after a corner, how could you even assume that was cheating?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:31:54 PM by sinister »

Offline TD Mystic

• [SKC] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-2
  • Don't worry, Be Happy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 12:41:13 PM »
Dunno if this helps, but there still are some bugs in mta and one of them is desync of the nos. I've seen it on our server, players use their nos and they see the blue flames coming out of their tail pipe, but the people around them don't see any nitro flames. I don't know if it's mta's fault or your nos script's fault. But fact is it does happen.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've seen that bug quite a lot. ;)

sinister

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 12:44:30 PM »
what bothers me most is im a honest player, have been playing on sik for a little while now,
talk to a lot of the sik members, i love racing and been playing San Andreas on PC since the day it came out,
i play on the sik server with 1 or 2 people on instead of a 30 people MTA green server because i love sik that much more.

Now that i get banned cuase of a misunderstanding, it wasn't as if i outsped playboy in a straight away,
no it was after a corner while he had used all his nos and i hadn't and passed him on a uphill.

Post Merge: January 21, 2010, 08:54:43 PM
Well i argued with playboy and he claims that he banned me when the nos script WAS NOT installed (i was banned yesterday of course it was installed already)

Playboy then says he banned me 3 days ago even though it was JUST LAST NIGHT and says "im drunk  :D"
and says he hates me cause im a cheater. Pretty much hes saying my argument is invalid because when i was banned the /nos nfs feature did not exist eventhough it did. He thinks he banned me 3 days ago even though it was not even 24 hours ago.

Can another admin help me here?

Also Playboy doesn't like me.....
one time i finished a race and mentioned something about being a good race and it was close although i screwed up on a corner and he told me to stfu i said fuck you and he kicked me. I was being friendly to him and he randomly just was a dick to me.

ALSO Hipis can vouch im a honest loyal player.

I have owned GTA SA for PC since the month of its release,
a while after i got into SAMP and played its most popular and best server; Crazybobs Cops And Robbers,
i have been heavily involved and in the 1000+hours of that game i never got banned
it has so much traffic and a very good anti-ban and admins but of course you still see cheaters.
i never cheated and was loyal what makes me a cheater now? Can you guys please see somethings up here?

heres the proof (sorry no direct link is possible)

Please wait for it to load its slow, then in the box at the bottom left under Name filter:
Type xSinisterx and you can see my stats. xKarbonig is my other account which added up = 1000 hours!
this proves im not some random newb, im a decent driver and i just got hooked onto another server
for fuck sakes i beat GTA SA single player without cheats. Need proof of that too?

http://www.crazybobs.net/mrx/webstats/webstats2.html

Post Merge: January 22, 2010, 01:49:36 PM
Dunno if this helps, but there still are some bugs in mta and one of them is desync of the nos. I've seen it on our server, players use their nos and they see the blue flames coming out of their tail pipe, but the people around them don't see any nitro flames. I don't know if it's mta's fault or your nos script's fault. But fact is it does happen.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've seen that bug quite a lot. ;)

Thats also possible but i was not spraying nos when passing him,
he was going up hill and i took the corner fast because i was approaching with nos and my uphill speed was fast therefore i accelerated faster,
meanwhile playboy was climbing the hill slower. This hill isnt huge by the way its just a little road up hill and you turn right quickly after.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 01:49:36 PM by sinister »