Author Topic: Unban Request: Imbacrab  (Read 4097 times)

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 05:44:34 AM »
if you want to talk in another language use /pm partial name text.
Created by 1thwonder

ginger

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 05:56:36 AM »
ok, thanks (:

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 12:34:45 AM »
The main reason the language rule was created was to get some people (not all) to speak english as a PREFERRED language in the server, not to make everyone speak english as this game is played by people all over the world, if you don't think they can speak it fluently, ask the person can you speak english at all? If they type back in another language then most of the time they can't. If caught speaking english fluently at another point in time, then obviously they can be warned for speaking a different language. There has only really been one player that has been banned for talking in different languages, only because he was purposely doing it to be annoying. This rule shouldn't really lead to the banning of a player.

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 02:03:17 AM »
For Portugese specifically they don't speak English unless you give them shit about it, more latin people speak English than you would think. It may seem mean the way some of us make them try to speak English but if you really believe multiculturalism works, come to Canada.

[DRuG]mortal

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009, 07:45:06 PM »
hey my friend has a similiar problem.
yesterday we both talked in german and were muted but later when my friend talked in german again he was banned without a warning, so i think it would be really nice if you could unban him again, please.

and how  many fucking times did i have to mute you both, you seem fine at english here, yet you cant do it on the fucking server.

its a simple rule, and you pushed it way to many times, i did what i found necessary

And if they are who I think they are, they do it *on purpose* just to annoy.

Also, I think Imacrab was banned for something more dubious than language, OR he may need a patch.

Offline Slash

• playeradmin
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009, 09:09:19 PM »
He didn't post his PC specs, if he appeared to be speedhacking but has an Intel processor=speedhacks, no exception.