Author Topic: Unban Request: kronic210  (Read 6369 times)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
Re: i was banned for supposily cheating!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 01:51:33 AM »
no worries, they wont stop, no matter what

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

[DRuG]mortal

Re: i was banned for supposily cheating!!!!!!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »
Yea, I banned you for being super fast if I banned you on drag. I do remember the three or four bans I've witnessed there. I thought Demon banned you, or maybe someone else, but if it was me, I at least do remember what happens to get banned on a drag map: Instant speed. If you had a CPU problem, sorry. You did the right thing in coming here.

I know you know english, and I know you're from the US, and I know you know you look stupid talking like that.

When you're older, and you and your "homies" are having a hard time in life, I want you to look back and say "Oh, maybe it's because I was too worried about what my words look and sound like than what I actually say with them".

I don't care if you were even just ten 'whoadie' - do you realize how uneducated it looks? Your appearance does matter. It sounds backwards, right? It's not. In fact, it's usually not even what we think of ourselves, but what others think of us - yet again, something you're told is the other way around. Take this as a friendly stranger telling you that society at large is way bigger than your paradigm and that you should not, ever, translate 'yourself' into the English language - it, also, is bigger than you, and it does have certain rules. Like Coherence, aye? xD

Especially don't translate your own euphemisms and slangs into things you want the whole world to be able to read (what if all of us were like, non english speaking? I understood you - but I also tend to not talk to the people around me who are daft to type like that, either)

I keep editing this because I feel bad - but I know I shouldn't. Someone needs to tell you, and I consider myself being friendly here. I don't think I remember you talking like that on the server, why are you talking like that now? I used to kinda talk like that on the internet, but I'm from up north so it was a little bit different. Maybe I had an experience like this or something I don't know, either way, please, don't talk like that. It's a disservice to yourself.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 03:57:27 PM by [DRuG]mortal »