Author Topic: Unban Request: kronic210  (Read 6370 times)

kroniq210

Unban Request: kronic210
« on: September 10, 2009, 12:35:21 AM »
damn man i was banned for finishing a race in 16 sec. ya i know it sounds like i was cheating but shit this is how it went down.
there was this race were there was only one checkpoint and my pc did not load in time and every one else went up a ramp well a road that was like a ramp and i stayed at the bottom of that road or ramp and there was another underneath and i just saw the only checkpont and i just started haulin ass to it and i finished in 16 sec but there was some one else who finished first before me in 10 secs i dont know who it was but they finished before me and i got banned they said i was cheating but i have no idea evan how to cheat online shit i got cheat codes for gta but shit i dont fuck with no cheats for mta i dont know how to fuck with shit like that well just hoping some one can help me out and hopefully unbanned me from speed kind server cuz it kicks ass well my user name in the mta game is kronic210 or kronic210 with a "c" well holla back 1 :) \m/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 08:33:20 AM by 1thwonder »

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
Re: i was banned for supposily cheating!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 12:40:27 AM »
ok, for started, use this format http://www.fullysik.net/index.php?topic=389.0

and secondly, when did this happen

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

kroniq210

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 12:45:43 AM »
shit this just happen like 30 mins ago and i had no idea how to unbanned myself or anything like that so i search google real quick but nothing then i relize the server name had a website so i got on here made a profile and found the banned? posting and post this can you help me out or what?

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 12:46:27 AM »
Ok I've checked the logs, you were banned by [DRuG]mortal on the map drag.

I generally trust mortals opinion and it was also backed up by other players in the server that I tend to trust.

I will have a look at the map drag and see how this could of occured

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 12:48:50 AM »
well, you may need to wait for mortal to post, as his recollection of what happened can be useful

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.

kroniq210

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 12:52:23 AM »
already you guys i hope everything turns out good cuz i sure as hell did not cheat i was getting all mad and shit tellin my chick lol naw man but what you mean other people voted me out or what?? so how does this application work i went to it but dont know what to click or do? do i reply to it or what?? but shit thanks man for lookin at my post helpin me i really do appritiate that man didnt know if any one was out there at the moment lol well holla back one

Post Merge: September 10, 2009, 12:55:16 AM
so what you mean you trust mortal? i dont understand he said i was cheating or what? and every one else did to or what?? can you tell can if you can you can tell i do not own cheat idk how this works? so does mortal have to give the thumbs up? sorry for askin to much questions im new holla one ???
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:55:16 AM by kroniq210 »

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 01:09:24 AM »
Simply means that [DRuG]Mortal was the administrator who banned you and I tend to believe he is good at detecting cheaters and wouldn't ban you without substantial evidence of your cheats.
Whilst it is possible it was a mistake for now I feel you should remain banned.

Post Merge: September 10, 2009, 01:19:20 AM
Ok I've now tested the map drag.
The time you achieved of just over 16 seconds is impossible for that map. Its a basic map, just hold accelerate and hope.
You claim that your computer didn't load the map straight away which makes your story even more unbelievable.

I'm afraid that you were indeed traveling faster than is fair and made possible by the default settings for the game and as such will remain banned.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:19:20 AM by Demiveil »

kroniq210

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 01:19:54 AM »
damn it i gues bro i mean shit like i said i mean you aint got to believe me but shit i hope you do but i dont know how to cheat but how can i holla at him about this so we can get this straightin this out. so how can you even tell if i am cheating i mean if you can you can tell im not a cheater.. idk but i sure as hell hate a cheater im with you though its good that you all guys have this process to get unbanned cuz shit there are all them cheaters out there that i cant stand so have yall check out how this happen with me or does it take time?? let me know whats up :) \m/

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 01:22:07 AM »
^^ See the above post merge to see what the decision has been.

Although I can ask one more thing, what CPU do you have?

kroniq210

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 01:29:05 AM »
uh what do you mean check the decicision were do i do that at? and my cpu well im not sure all i know is i have a aspire t-180 with a ugraded ram from 1 gig to 2 gigs and a 256 nvidia graphics card and i have a belkin wireless n network adapter did that answer your questions what else do you need to know??

Post Merge: September 10, 2009, 01:41:31 AM
damn dog thats fucked up homie shit i didnt cheat dog how in the hell am i gone cheat nicca this makes no sense but what ever dog i thought this server was tha shit  but i guess not you keep cheaters and banned the mothafukas that dont cheat im tellin you Demiveil this shit did not load homie and i know you saw the major scoreboard and saw that some one else has finished before me and the other players werent even that far behind me at least i dont think they were..but shit like i said man whatever i know i didnt cheat but yall insist shit it feels like im in court lol naw but shit so theres no way i could be unbanned
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:41:31 AM by kroniq210 »

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 01:44:23 AM »
Ok looking at the CPU within the aspire t-180 you could be suffering from an AMD dual-core bug that accelerates your game.

I suggest you apply this patch
http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=3152

Once you have done so you will be unbanned

kroniq210

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 02:03:05 AM »
alrighty then how do i do that do i install this? thanks bro for taking time and helping me out and taking time to run my specs online that was tight of you seems like if your my homeboy lol naw shit already though so how do i install it can you help me out dog?? peace holla back one :) \m/

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 02:07:39 AM »
I have 1 question?
This isn't racist, it's just the way you talk,

Are you Black or something?

And there is a link in there if you looked,
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/utilities/TscSync.zip
it really easy to install.
Created by 1thwonder

kroniq210

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 02:12:51 AM »
aw chet dog i got it homie i installed it and restarted my pc and im here again lol naw but shit i aint know my pc suffers from shit like that its a trip lol naw but shit naw i aint black im just deep from the south im from san antonio tx naw so whats up can i get unbanned now i did everything and i restarted my pc so whats up dog

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »
can you try and talk normally, it is so hard to understand what your on about