Author Topic: Biography: Demiveil  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
Biography: Demiveil
« on: December 17, 2010, 03:06:44 AM »
Right well in the process of rearranging the forums I accidentally deleted this section so thought I would kick it off once again.

Hello all.
My real name is Byron and I am 19 years of age living in the beautiful country of New Zealand.
I recently completed my 2nd year of university studying towards a degree (and then hopefully a masters) in Computer Science with the ultimate goal of becoming a Software Engineer.
Additionally I have a multitude of sporting interests, I enjoy playing football, both of the traditional and American varieties (although only unofficially with mates for the American variation.) I play Badminton at national levels, and recently started learning how to kitesurf, something I intend to continue. I also know how to play the Tenor Saxaphone, although dropped it when I started uni, and intend to begin again once I have a steady income and more free time.
As an original member of SiK I have been here since its inception, I consider myself a dedicated member and with my developing abilities in programming I am responsible for creating or maintaining the scripts running on our server.

Thats a little about myself.
Whose next....

Update

Thought I would update this bad boy as a few things have changed!

I'm currently 20 and have just completed my 3rd and final year at university, obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
Just prior to completing my degree I was offered a position at a company called Telogis where I currently work as a Graduate Software Engineer.
Over the course of the next year or so one of my main objectives is to learn to skydive and become certified and very much look forward to doing this.

I would love to hear the stories of others by the way, there's a lot of new faces in SiK that I would like to get to know!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:21:43 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
Re: [SiK]Demiveil
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 11:34:01 AM »
Hey dude, welcome to the forums and what not :P
Created by 1thwonder

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
Re: [SiK]Demiveil
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 08:53:18 PM »
Nice bio, you play so much sports, now I understand why normally you have no time for play, or maybe is for the studies of university, don't know :P