Author Topic: What SiK means to me  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Full_Metal

• OM
  • [SiK] Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-1
  • Awesome One
    • View Profile
What SiK means to me
« on: November 07, 2022, 11:54:25 AM »
How would you describe Speed is King clan?
- "Family"
- "History"
- "Speed"

What does it mean to you to be a member of SiK?

Speed is King is not just an online clan that I am a part of, it is a major part of my pc gaming life.

As one of the original members of SiK, remembering back in the day when we were nothing more than a group of guys who were betrayed and shat on by our old clan leader, given our on section on the DRuG forums to figure out what we were going to do, and from that point on, SiK was born.

Demon was our leader, demiveil, grim and i were right behind him.

To see how far the clan has come and to see it still active to this day, brings a warmth to my heart and a smile to my face. I wish i was active on the servers with you guys, getting to know everyone, seeing more amazing racers come by, i miss those old days deeply.

To all the active and amazing racers,

Thank you for being here with us and being apart of the family

From the mutilated burnt carcass of PHS, SiK arose from the ashes to conquer, destroy and decimate any opposing opposition that came in it's way.
This reign of terror has lasted for 10 glorious years.
And will continue to do so for many more.

Offline Wolfen

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: What SiK means to me
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 02:08:05 PM »
It's a wonderful topic and actually I had short interviews with some clan members (thank you guys again for answering) about the same thing not so long ago [this was already posted as part of the SiK 15th Anniversary Event announcement]. Here it is:

What does it mean to you to be a member of SiK?

- "Being a SiK member means being a part of history. With this clan being older than some members of this community, it is incredible how much it has achieved over the years."

- "For me being a SiK member is like being the part of family. Over 5 years ago I joined to SiK and got to know our members who are still there in this clan. I like being part of this clan cause of that reason. I treat it rather like a family, not just a clan."

- "Being part of SiK has taught me quite a lot regarding programming, team management and communicating with other people."

- "Back in those good old times, when there were CWs everywhere, SiK clan was like the last mission on GTA SA. It was like a racing milestone. Like when i got accepted by SiK, I considered myself an elite racer."

- "I like being part of the history, SiK is not just an MTA racing clan, it's a community even outside of MTA."

- "Being a SiK member means everything, it's more than a simple clan. It's a LEGENDARY clan with players who had held this for long time. SiK is a family. We have been through tough times and we're still here. I'm so happy to be here for this long time and I will be forever grateful for the guys to give me the chance to join."

Thank you guys! It's all thanks to you that SiK is still going strong after all these years. Long live SiK!