Author Topic: Dade application  (Read 6342 times)

Offline Dade

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dade application
« on: August 21, 2018, 06:09:39 AM »
1 - Real name: Davide
2 - Gaming name: Dade (rare times Wenetoi cuz this is my nick in others games)
3 - Games you play: mta, in this period Detroit Become Human (a nice game for who like the narration like me), sometimes Call of Duty Black Ops 3, soon i will play Assassin's Creed Origins and Mass Effect Andromeda (i'm waiting for take money) and in rare times i play other games like Sacred 1 gold edition and Warframe etc...
4 - Previous clans: CTR (Crazy Team Racing), SF& (Scuderia Ferrari &), nRx (NewRevolutionEXtreme), CrF (Crazy racers Family), IDC (Int. Drivers Club or clan i don't remember good xd), zG' (Zero Gravity), FX (Fucking_Xtreme),
The Renaissance. Sorry if i forgot other clans.
5 - Country of residence: Verona, Veneto, Italy
6 - Age: 19

Offline Dade

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Dade application
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 06:30:22 AM »
1 - Real name: Davide
2 - Gaming name: Dade (rare times Wenetoi cuz this is my nick in others games)
3 - Games you play: mta, in this period Detroit Become Human (a nice game for who like the narration like me), sometimes Call of Duty Black Ops 3, soon i will play Assassin's Creed Origins and Mass Effect Andromeda (i'm waiting for take money) and in rare times i play other games like Sacred 1 gold edition and Warframe etc...
4 - Previous clans: CTR (Crazy Team Racing), SF& (Scuderia Ferrari &), nRx (NewRevolutionEXtreme), CrF (Crazy racers Family), IDC (Int. Drivers Club or clan i don't remember good xd), zG' (Zero Gravity), FX (Fucking_Xtreme),
The Renaissance. Sorry if i forgot other clans.
5 - Country of residence: Verona, Veneto, Italy
6 - Age: 19
7- Computer Specs: AMD 8320 3.5 Ghz, AMD radeon R9 270x 4gb, 8gb
8 - Because i like the people in this clan, all nice and pros and I think that I can continue to grow as a player but also as a person in this clan
9 -
sorry for the silence of the video, it had the music but there is the copyright so i decise to mute the audio
10 - I will give to you after this.
11 - Nope
12 - Yes
13 - [PHS] PotholeStudios
14 - Skype: try with anonimodade99 or Dade, if you want i have steam: Wenetoi or if you want ask me for Uplay or Origin

Offline RogaliK

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 01:51:45 PM »
Nice app! (NO).
Make please a fine version of your app, or it's a poor NO. Thank you!

Offline MegasXLR

• [SiK] Racer
  • Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
  • Music Lover #1 <3
    • View Profile
    • Classic Racing
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
Hey Dade, not the best application but it seems like you forgot to include some details in the first post and now probably can't edit it (when I applied normal members were not able to edit their own posts for some reason, no idea if that's fixed now) so that's fine but on a more important note, the serial part is necessary so please provide it to an admin via a forum PM (admins are red on forums).

I love rock/metal/pop but don't mind any other music genre except чалга...that thing sux
I also love cars

PS I'm friendly

Offline Dade

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 04:25:00 PM »
Thx Megas i did a mistake with that and i can't edit, sorry for my poor app, i have never did nice apps cuz i'm not good to write something good of me, i'm good not pro i still need skills so this is poor, sorry but i want to try anyways. I sent to wintersun my serial.

Offline ThoR

• Global Moderator
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 12:58:30 PM »
Yo Dade!

You wanted an honest opinion so here goes.. pretty much i was the one who motivated you to make an request here (or am i wrong?  :D).
Anyway poor app like previously said but youre a great and friendly person and your skills are decent as well, ill give it a go YES from me.

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
You been in so many clans, that's not a good sign.

No for me.

Offline Aroszparo

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 09:07:17 PM »
you seem to be cool but I think that you will quickly leave our clan considering how many clans you have already been
NO

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2018, 04:00:38 AM »
Chill guys, more than a half of clans he listed aren't even official, they exist only in ffs

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 04:01:12 AM »
Like nRx, FX, The Renaissance
Also CTR and SF were just closed xd
Also I like how ppl who don't know him vote just NO because they saw some clans. Dade is very cool guy and he won't disappoint sik, just some words.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 04:04:24 AM by MoonLorD »

Offline Dade

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 05:23:51 AM »
Thanks Moon you said right, now i want to explain why so much clans i had.
The first clan that i tried to join with a app was CRF, they denied my app, the founder of CTR noticed this and asked me if i wanted to help his clan, so i acept. Then the founder changed the name of the clan into SF&, i left all this in 2 months ( CTR was a good clan with nice rules, but SF& no). In that period i met an italian player in race, he saw me that i was good so i asked me if i wanted to join his clan, the clan was nRx. That clan was good with nice players, and it was growing well. The problems started when this founder, my italian friend, left the clan because was bored of it, so i had become the boss. Members of this clan were inactive or left so i decided to left too, this all happend in 1 month. 2nd try with app to join CrF, they acepted me, was a fucking cool clan, i will never forget the fantastic period on that clan, i left because one nice player left and a lot of members left after he, this all happened in 1 year +-. I don't remember good now but i think my italian friend ( the same of nRx) and another player asked my to try to join IDC, so i try, the founder acepted me. Was a nice clan and more when they merged with LcP. I don't remember why i left honestly, this all happened in 1 year +-. zG' was a nice but they started to play in shooter and was a little bit boring, so i left after months. The same italian guy who was first in nRx and then in idc left it and joined FX, a dm clan, he asked me for join and then i joined. Was really boring, i was always alone in race, after 2 months i think,so i left. The Renaissance leader asked me for join for fun so i acepted, was fun but only in dm mode xd, after a month i think i left. nRx, FX, The Renaissance were for me a "break" clans from big clans, so now i'm trying to join SiK after this "break". We will see if acept or no, gl for me and SORRY FOR THIS BORING STORY OF MY "CLAN HISTORY", I'M REALLY SORRY.

Offline sebas21

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 01:36:19 PM »
I agree with juanka, it's not a very good sign
No for me.

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 10:01:43 PM »
You aren't even SiK, so stay out of our business.

So if those clans aren't offical, why he mentioned em'.... just saying ^^

Offline Dade

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2018, 05:02:47 AM »
Into the guide to joining SiK isn't specificed write only official clans, so i thought about write every clans i joined. Sorry this is my fault, if you want to know only the officials them were CrF, IDC and zG'. My last official clan has been months ago with zG', and unofficial has been 1 month ago. I waited to do this app meanwhile 2 clans asked me to join they clan, i didn't accept they for try here.

Offline RogaliK

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2018, 01:55:49 PM »
I guess, I have been in much more clans than you  ;D
Don't think this is a reason to just decline this app. I will say yes, to give him a chance. If he will leave we won't loose smth, if no, we can have an active member.
Good luck Dade!

anything