Author Topic: BorderLine  (Read 4095 times)

Offline Hamori

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
Re: BorderLine
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2017, 03:14:29 AM »
I haven't seen him that much I have to vote for NO.

Offline Matafix

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +13/-6
  • Trust me, I am an engineer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 06:34:11 AM »
I think he was checking forums but he didn't login into his account (because he answered just after your post @Wondy).
Because of your timezone I haven't played a lot with you, what's more you were a bit inactive... and I don't know if you improved.

I vote for 1 extra month as a recruit.

(click to show/hide)
Rank #1 - Zombie Plague, Son of Mini Missions, MM S2 E2, Caged Warfare, Area 51 Server V4 - 2012.
Playing on SiK, SiK Team Tournament September 2016 winner 
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqQforoCAvykOxuZ67cqQSg

Offline Kolyan

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 06:38:25 AM »
BorderLine, I saw you only a few times. Basically you were inactive in my opinion.

I vote for 1 extra month as a recruit.

Offline FALTy

• We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • Goatrance is the essence of life
    • View Profile
    • My YT channel
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2017, 03:57:17 PM »
DECLINED

And a little note on that:

"SiK guys and leaders thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to be SiK but I will not be able to continue playing I go on exams and to the academy and I will have little time to play, thank you very much !!! and also gave me 1 month to improve and I do not think because I will be in the academy and I will not have much time :(" - you mentioned that on chatbox, then applied to SK.

Please Border, and - for further cases like this one - other applicants. SiK recruitment period is the time when not only we decide about your full membership, but also you make a choice whether to stay or not. We truly understand that some of you might not like the atmosphere of this clan and how we understand being on a racing scene. It is really not necessary to make fake excuses about school/work/girlfriend/boyfriend et cetera, the list may be long. If you feel like other clan is good for you, just say it - otherwise you will be taken as not trustworthy.

Good luck and bye bye.
Closed for further responses.

anything