Author Topic: EimanTas to SiK!  (Read 15142 times)

Offline Cinek

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-1
    • View Profile
Re: EimanTas to SiK!
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 07:08:01 PM »
yes for mantas  :)

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 08:11:57 PM »
Voting NO only because he's not active on the main server? such a votes should be absolutely ignored. In my opinion the most important thing is what kind of a player represents the clan, no matter where he plays. In this case EimanTas is very active, has great personality, great skills and the will to improve, with his dedication i believe that he can become one of the best racers in MTA. Definitely my vote is YES. Good luck!

Why they should be ignored? Everyone here has his own arguments, thoughts or ways of seeing. I have nothing against anyone here but I think your answer isn't that good, Diego was just giving his own opinion about Eimantas.. By the way, probably it's one of your first comments on the whole applications and is obviously Eimantas is your friend.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 03:28:40 PM by Nano »

Offline ChristiaN

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • never spit at the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2015, 08:21:09 PM »
Voting NO only because he's not active on the main server? such a votes should be absolutely ignored. In my opinion the most important thing is what kind of a player represents the clan, no matter where he plays. In this case EimanTas is very active, has great personality, great skills and the will to improve, with his dedication i believe that he can become one of the best racers in MTA. Definitely my vote is YES. Good luck!

Why they should be ignored? Everyone here has his own arguments, thoughts or ways of seeing. I have nothing against anyone here but I think your answer is a bit silly, Diego was just giving his own opinion about Eimantas.. By the way, probably it's one of your first comments on the whole applications and is obviously Eimantas is your friend.

I agree 100% with Nano, he's right with his words

Offline "ThE_0nE"

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2015, 01:11:07 AM »

Why they should be ignored? Everyone here has his own arguments, thoughts or ways of seeing. I have nothing against anyone here but I think your answer is a bit silly, Diego was just giving his own opinion about Eimantas.. By the way, probably it's one of your first comments on the whole applications and is obviously Eimantas is your friend.

I agree 100% with Nano, he's right with his words
+1

EDIT: Nothing against you eimantas, i would give you a yes. But its just a general thought of me aswell that some others share as well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:14:21 AM by "ThE_0nE" »

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2015, 01:38:55 AM »
i have seen u many times with impressive Skills
goodluck eimantas! (i always though it will be Elmantas)

Offline MoonLorD

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2015, 04:24:28 AM »
Lack of activity on the main server, NO from me.
And 3/4 of SiK aswell

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2015, 08:28:36 AM »
Everyone has his own arguments, sure. I don't think we have to ignore their no. For the same thing we don't had to accept you on january when u did the app because u always played on FFS (remember you said me that you were about leave mta because you was always playing on FFS and you wanted to stop). But wait, you left the clan in less 2 months, wasn't neccesary. Then, we don't have to deserve you a second chance? I'll give you a yes if you play on FFS, you play on SiK or you play on SGA server meanwhile you demonstrate that you play for SiK and that's your clan.  ;)

btw I edit to say that I'm not saying you don't deserve be in SiK. As I said I'll vote my yes for you. I'm just saying u as example because that guys who defends and vote yes for your situation, did the same that they critiquizes in the past. So I don't see much objectivity in the votes, btw I respect their Noes.

With all of that, don't say "Everyone here has his own arguments, thoughts or ways of seeing" and later say "your answer is a bit silly". If you think everyone has his own arguments, no one answer is silly, because you're undervaluing his point of view.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:05:02 AM by Malekith »

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2015, 09:03:54 AM »
Everyone has his own arguments, sure. I don't think we have to ignore their no. For the same thing we don't had to accept you on january when u did the app because u always played on FFS (remember you said me that you were about leave mta because you was always playing on FFS and you wanted to stop). But wait, you left the clan in less 2 months, wasn't neccesary. Then, we don't have to deserve you a second chance? I'll give you a yes if you play on FFS, you play on SiK or you play on SGA server meanwhile you demonstrate that you play for SiK and that's your clan.  ;)

With all of that, don't say "Everyone here has his own arguments, thoughts or ways of seeing" and later say "your answer is a bit silly". If you think everyone has his own arguments, no one answer is silly, because you're undervaluing his point of view.

You think that everything I said in the past was a lie? Some months ago I stopped playing this game I was bored and I had no motivation.. But then I decided to start it once again. One of the reason whereby I decided to join this team again, is that when I left on march a lot of members told me that I was always welcome here while I don't apply to another clan of race.
And if we take a look on you, the same happened some months ago you were on SiK and you left it for join SGA and then you applied again to SiK.

Yes maybe I'm wrong or maybe no, because is unfair a player that never had voted to anyone and suddenly he comes here to say what the players have to do.

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2015, 09:08:09 AM »
Mmm I'm not saying it's a lie. I mean if we do the same things that you're saying, you don't have to get the yes. But I'm saying that you have my yes, it's different.
You're saying that a guy that doesn't play always on SiK server doesn't need the yes. I'm not talking about change clan (a thing that I do and I've explained in the forum, and I liked to do because I needed).

Read the above. You didn't played in SiK server always and you played the 90% in FFS the first time you entered in SiK. I see it fine, but Diego and others no. They critiquize it now and I just say that's not a reason for the no, but I respect it :)

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2015, 09:23:27 AM »
Well, I won't keep complaining about this because it doesn't work. By the way I was giving my own opinion nothing else.

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2015, 09:24:44 AM »
Nano and Malekith you can continue this in private plz
We have
9 YES
3 NO

About first 3 votes by Diego, Christian and Danubio is evident that you guys talked in private for vote NO, you guys talk same language and published your votes with a few difference minutes.

I see a bit negativity in this post, but based in the amount of YES we must accept him and I think is a right decision maybe he didn't play so much with us but nobody talked bad to him and he plays with tag representing sik so my votes is YES too so we have 10 yes

Welcome to SiK :) You can wear your SiK tag

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2015, 09:33:40 AM »
Welcome Eimantas! I agree with Blacky.

But also I liked the heated discussion - everyone should give his opinion freely. In this case I think that there were more positive than negative arguments for him. Only that he doesn't play on our main server daily, doesn't justify a no.

Also he played the SiK team tourny what shows his will to play with us. Even though I like to see him more often in our main server :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:43:02 AM by WintersuN »

Offline E1manTas

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2015, 09:51:16 AM »
Thank you all. I'll try to visit the main server more often.

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2015, 09:52:59 AM »
Congratz, welcome!

Offline Nano

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-1
    • View Profile