Author Topic: Faki9 Application  (Read 18476 times)

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
Re: Faki9 Application
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2015, 07:27:04 PM »
Well well cheetah i told you that you vote early,Trax nitro i join: CrF i was a long time there, LcP for 1 day and BrF my first clan as new member!!! =FoX Joe= invites me then the other clans are not exist .example : KBS,Rw LFS and other..and im not clanhooper gyz trust me..and arstek i dont use translator :D

Offline Joe^

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2015, 10:29:29 AM »
Well well cheetah i told you that you vote early,Trax nitro i join: CrF i was a long time there, LcP for 1 day and BrF my first clan as new member!!! =FoX Joe= invites me then the other clans are not exist .example : KBS,Rw LFS and other..and im not clanhooper gyz trust me..and arstek i dont use translator :D
When you left CrF told me to create a clan, you thought I was gonna leave fox? lol >:C

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2015, 11:23:14 AM »
and what means that now? if you want to create a clan together ,it was be ok but  you didnt want...

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2015, 05:13:06 PM »
When you left CrF told me to create a clan, you thought I was gonna leave fox? lol >:C

And you think you're the best guy to talk about clanhopping? xDD go to work in better things. <3

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 05:19:26 PM by Malekith »

Offline Joe^

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2015, 06:52:00 PM »

And you think you're the best guy to talk about clanhopping? xDD go to work in better things. <3

No, But faki says it is not hopper (ofc if it is ) however i never said I'm no hopper, but now i  change...that's all, kisses male :*  :P

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2015, 08:33:43 PM »
Joe STOP it!!!!

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2015, 05:39:55 AM »
Joe, stop these crap messages. Your points are clear. We don't care what others say. We make our own decisions.
Now it's time to look at yourself, and not aways to others.

Offline zorron

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2015, 05:57:57 PM »
Good Luck faki my friend, he isnt a hopper, i know well  you can give hem a yes ;D
(you shouldnt even read what joe post, one of biggers hoppers like burn, but ofc without skill, so he shouldnt talk about hopper)

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2015, 06:20:12 AM »
Your skills seems to be ok faki, the problem is that you are going fast but crashing a lot of times :S, and I have not much time for play now for see if you improved this, but for what can I see in points you are playing so much on sik server so hope that yes

And another problem is that you are just too impatient for be accepted here and for this your application is taking much time.

Hope to have time for meet you more in server and see if you improved for vote.

Offline Cinek

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2015, 12:44:25 PM »
Your way of writing is too intense for me - it's like you're screaming all the time. I can't believe that you are 20. No.

Offline Danubio

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2015, 01:19:19 PM »
Your way of writing is too intense for me - it's like you're screaming all the time. I can't believe that you are 20. No.
+1

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2015, 01:36:55 PM »
Cinek i think that you are wrong now very wrong!

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2015, 02:13:02 PM »
Faki9, we have waited long enough to make a good decision.
Reading the negative quotes of our own SiK members we have to conclude that you are not the member we are looking for.
Of course you will be always welcome at our server but try not to much asking about redo's   ;D

For now denied.

Offline FAKI9

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-1
  • 'If you c@N F@cK m3'
    • View Profile
Thats a crime!!!
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2015, 02:22:37 PM »
well guyz i want to say that is really crime for me!!!:( :/ and also sexmaniac i wanted to redo maps because i can do a toptime that you want all of you!!! i think members who vote against me , its not good desicion ,cause they havent me see my skills and behaviour in the game!!! what i say..ty for patient about me if i was so idiot and stupid that some members say!

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Thats a crime!!!
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »
Pretty sure that's not a right section to post it.
Also, you are not doing yourself any good by doing what you're doing.

anything
anything