Offline Tommygun7468

• Friend of SiK
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Because one clip isn't enough for me!
    • View Profile
Re: G'day SiK!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2014, 03:57:36 AM »
Lets just say that being nice to people around here, will be the same to you. And welcome to this community.
2:02:195 on JJ_Montseny(Focus)
1:26:509 on SiK Coaster #2
2:00:773 on JJ_Montseny
4:19:180 on Ju Zi Mu

Offline Jazzy @

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2014, 06:29:05 AM »
Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome :] I hope to see you all ingame soon aha!

A little about me: I'm from Sydney, Australia (The Sunburnt Country) I love playing games, in fact my first game I remember playing was the very first Crash Bandicoot on the ol' PS1.
I can also remember playing the first Tomb Raider and 'Abe's Oddysee' (Again on the PS1) Um.. I'm pretty awkward to be around, I'm a bit nerdy I guess~ I sometimes find it hard to talk
to people, so generally I just don't say anything at all~ Other than that, I'm pretty happy when I get to know people! I look forward to meeting everyone :]

Thanks again for making the warm welcome!

ohh Abe's Oddysee, one of my favorite games, I spent hours rescuing those little slaves around that magical and perfectly designed world. I can't remember too much but I remember all the fun playing that game and specially when I finished it. :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 06:44:10 AM by Jazzy @ »

Offline Lone_Wolfx

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Get in your rocket, and fuck off back to Legoland!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2014, 05:19:37 AM »

ohh Abe's Oddysee, one of my favorite games, I spent hours rescuing those little slaves around that magical and perfectly designed world. I can't remember too much but I remember all the fun playing that game and specially when I finished it. :P

I remember the awful Scarabs :/ And how I could never manage to die at least once in the first scarab level - I mean look at them  :'(

They scared the living daylights out of me when I was young.. And I to this day have never finished that game

Curse you fear!

Offline Cinek

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +5/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2014, 05:54:55 AM »

Welcome here!  ;D