Author Topic: Youssef > [SiK]Gambol  (Read 3084 times)

Offline ste001

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-2
  • I'm a boob. ( . )
    • View Profile
Re: Youssef > [SiK]Gambol
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
I'm not being hard, I just didn't like how he did his presentation, and it's not a good sign to me.

If he proves me wrong, I'm happy, but for now that's what I think, I just expressed by opinion  ;)

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 10:36:10 PM »
I understand, just letting everyone know to ease up.

There is lighthearted joking, and there is straight up bullying.

Don't let me catch you bullying.
Created by 1thwonder

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2013, 01:20:18 AM »
Yesterday he was acting very strange , very different from what i've seen 3 days ago . Anyway i change to neutral . I prefer to do nothing rather than doing something wrong .

+ i dont mean to bully . If you demon think i do that , i've been myself a victim of bullying in MgC so i know how this guy feels . But i forgot that in my first reply.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 02:34:10 AM by FuZ »

EddY

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013, 04:39:29 AM »
What's with people getting offended here all the time? Do we need to hire a PR guy here to tell us what to say, how to say, when to say? I just asked why the tag and if he was sik before, im not being hard on him just asking politely.

And if you like his behavior someone else maybe doesn't like it, we all have our opinions and how we view someone and we'll vote negative if we want, people saw him ingame and gave their vote, what's wrong with that?

Now people gonna change their vote because they don't wanna "offend" somebody by voting No.

You guys are so sensitive give it a break

EDIT: If the guy is decent we see him from the first meeting, and all of us vote Yes sometimes the first day, if he's not then it's hard for him
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:53:51 AM by EddY »

Offline Youssef

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2013, 05:19:35 AM »
I Wasn t SiK before and i will keep playing and prove you guyz Wrong

Offline DemonSeed

• Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • Administrator
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +4382/-4074
  • Don't try to force your PC dick down my throat.
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 05:46:29 AM »
What's with people getting offended here all the time? Do we need to hire a PR guy here to tell us what to say, how to say, when to say? I just asked why the tag and if he was sik before, im not being hard on him just asking politely.

And if you like his behavior someone else maybe doesn't like it, we all have our opinions and how we view someone and we'll vote negative if we want, people saw him ingame and gave their vote, what's wrong with that?

Now people gonna change their vote because they don't wanna "offend" somebody by voting No.

You guys are so sensitive give it a break

EDIT: If the guy is decent we see him from the first meeting, and all of us vote Yes sometimes the first day, if he's not then it's hard for him

I'm assuming you're referring to me?

I'm not fucking telling you how to do anything, it's the utter stupidity of your behaviors sometimes that pisses other people off.

You few guys in clan think these "jokes" like fucking hitler are absolutely uproarious, when you do not think how it would affect other people.

If you enjoy "non-offensive' clans there are plently of them out there.

You all thought for some strange reason (except for fuz, if you wanna see the chat logs it's obvious why) I was singling you out.
I was trying to tell you what I don't tolerate, and last time I checked I belive I have some sway here.

This locked and denied before it becomes an annoying childish shouting match.

Sorry man, maybe try again in a year or two.

Christ.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:51:56 AM by DemonSeed »
Created by 1thwonder