Author Topic: Interview reLax  (Read 2247 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
Interview reLax
« on: August 29, 2013, 09:03:31 AM »
So guys it took me a while but again im back and i have a mission to update the list and get all members interviewed. So if you want to be interviewed respond on this topic http://www.fullysik.net/index.php?topic=1437.0 and i will get to you one day :P

So that been said here is the result of the relax interview,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFhPV32tjY

Some say he is the secret power of SiK-A and that he has nothing to do all day. Others say he beated me in the 1 vs 1 (cancelled) event, but I still am not convinced.  All we know is he is Relax.

So relax tell me are you the secret power of SiK-a  and are you going to win the next  sik tournament?

best intro, but i'm not participating in the team tournament so I have no chance to beat you all there :( And I still need to admit that there are better guys in SiK-A then me, so I don't think i'm a secret weapon :D

hehe well a lot of those guys say they wont play that much anymore and to bad =( wanted to take revenge there :P

Just tell us some basic information where do you live what is your real name stuff like that. (work/study/hobby?s/sports?)

Most of the SiK guys know my real name is Michiel, I live in a boring city called 'Buggenhout' in Belgium, I don't like my country, me ( and almost the rest of my family) totally fell in love with Austria and my dream is to move there, later... I'm actually more busy with my sport then I am with school, but I still get nice points without studying much so I hope I can keep it like this :D My sport is tennis, and in the winter I do some mountain biking, you won't find me much inside when it starts snowing or so :D

yea belgium is fucked up :P btw and both sports i like to see but i suck in playing xD

I kinda cheated and read your bio for inspiration so next question: Do you and your brothers and sister finally have a pc for their own?

Yep, my sister bought her own laptop, and I use Naamloos's laptop because he bought a new pc, I only need to share this laptop with my little brother :)
You should come and train them with me then :D

I don?t think naamloos needs any more training maybe your sister and little brother do hehe

Hm, my little brother isn't interested in race (yet), he plays more DM :D and my sister doesn't have much time to play because of her studies :)

lead them to the dark side of mta and the dark side of gaming instead of studying

darkside = good side :)

that?s not what they think yet  :-[

Maybe for my sister it's too late, but not for my brother :D

well we are getting off subject :P let?s get back to the interview hehe, Do you already know what study you want to do or maybe a profession?

Nope, i'm still trying to find something I would like to do. I had much different 'dreams' last 2 years,  but I can't make a choice :D A train driver always seemed cool to me, but I don't think it will fit right to me, it's only sitting on a chair and pushing buttons :D So maybe I get a teacher (Yes, it sounds nerdy maybe) but i'll see what the future brings me, besides, I still have 2 years to think about this :)

hmm yea hard to choose what you want to do i am doing my PLAN D meanwhile :P

If you had to choose between sports to pick a favorite which one would it be?

I like tennis more, I already do it for 6 years now and I still have as much fun in it as I had when I did it the first time, some days I go to train every day, but I just don't lose fun in it :)

nice well I have the same with soccer sometimes you just fall in love with a sport i guess

Ok enough fun talk, let?s talk business now I mean fun can?t last forever right. So ofc I mean talking about SiK. When did you become a SiK? And your best performance is that holding some records or a performance with SiK ?A  or perhaps something else?

I think I got a SiKr at June 2012. I don't hold very much records in the server, because it's always Blade/winter/blacky/theone who has a faster run then me (Yeah, screw u guys!) I didn't achieve anything big I think as a SiK-A, I just give my best in every clanwar and I still see I progress in every clanwar, I fail less then I usually do. I think the only thing I can be proud of is my 2:05 in Deja Vu, but again winter did it faster -_-  :D And soon Shelby will break it, probably :D

hehe FUUUUU them :P

Ye, fuck em!

You have witnessed a lot of tournaments with SiK, but what is your favorite tournament and could you explain why? (summercup, national cup, mta league, sik tournament, etc)

I liked the MTA league the most, ( I only played 1 summercup, the one wich just passed but I didn't get much cw action there, only vs SiK-B. The maps of this tournament didn't fit good to me..) MTA league always had the most 'normal' maps, except when SGA choose Dragoncity ._. Also the national cup is very fun, only that the matches aren't very competitive, it was never a close result in these matches, so I think they should combine some country's to make the matches more fun

Like Belgium + The Netherlands, Spain + Portugal,... :D

BENELUX FTW although I don?t know any Luxemburg players :P

So In 10 years are you still in SiK, or have you left for a new clan? And in personal life where do you stand you think, at work maybe?

I hope this clan still excists in 10 years, I think MTA will be dead as hell and we all have to move to GTA V, or maybe GTA VI already, who knows :D In 10 years it means I'm 26, so my studies should be finished then, maybe I live alone with my girlfriend, if I get one ( doing le forever alone face)  But if everything stays as it is, I see no reason why I would leave this clan

nice to hear yea well don?t forget gta sa is already from 2004 so that is already 9 years old and still a lot of activity I think mta just will boost its performance ^^ and haha on every can fits a lid (Dutch expression) so will be fine little relax :)

What do you still hope to achieve in SiK?

I would like to win the team tournament just for one time :D Maybe ever, when I have much luck with the maps :D

we all want to haha but then there will always be a blade, blacky, winter, shelby, the_one

What is your favorite map?

I love the NiTR0US - maps, I know everyone hates them, but I just love them :D I most fully love all MSD his maps

yea MSD is a legend in mapping

A question I ask every mapper, is there coming a new map soon or a big project which you?re working on with several persons?

I love to organize tournaments, but in the race section it's impossible because honya organizes all the tournaments, 2 mta leagues per year and his Christmas tournament, and then there is summer cup from SKC,  So it's impossible for SiK to organize a big project in race. I haven't been very busy with mapping last days, but some DM mappers already asked me to make a ft. DM map, so maybe I?ll make one :)

hmm dm bleeeeh :P

Once you get to know how it works it's cool :D

yea we are getting flooded in tournaments and cw action, I know how to, I?m a old dd/dm player :P

then I switched to race and gawd I nevaah want to go back

For me it's no problem, all this cw's, as long as the maps stay fun and not maps like some clans usually like to pick...

#true_story

My last question hasn?t changed since the last time, because I might have forgotten to ask stuff. So reLax is there anything else you would like to say to the clan?

I just want to say that I?m glad that I joined this awesome clan, there isn't a moment where I?ve regret it and I don't think I ever will, we have very social guys here, trolls like arslow and powah who gives us a lot of fun. And I want to warn blade, winter, blacky, the one and shelby, cause i'll do my best to beat you all in the next team tourn where I can participate :D

well and on that conclusion I want to close this interview. Thank you for your time reLax =) I had fun I hope you did as well.

Last thing, someone should really interview you too!

naah not before i finished all of you guys (whew)

only 60 members to go, good luck!

hehe yea :P

Thanks for interviewing me (angel)

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Interview reLax
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:53:18 AM »
stfu ur Michelle not Michiel ;)

Offline FuZ