Author Topic: Interview FuZ  (Read 2383 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
Interview FuZ
« on: June 10, 2013, 04:19:07 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFhPV32tjY

Some say he is only in SiK ? B to prove he can handle the level of SiK-A and he will leave B soon. Others say he is a flow follower .  All we know is he is called Fuckz/Fux aka Fuz.

First of all, you as well congratz with your good performance on the pre-qualify of the summercup. But got to know since I thought whole MgC quitted like red foxes did as well, why did you left MgC for SiK (I am happy you did it anyways ^^)

I left MgC because I wanted some improvance ,  losing clan wars would have brought me only sadness and lowering my moral , now that I know I?m in a good clan , my moral increased and that's why I have probably done good in the cw Sunday =)

naah just pure skills dude ;)

I was noob at race when I joined MgC first time if you ask :D

I was talking about your performance last Sunday but hehe we all start low and build our way up right

Just tell us some basic information where do you live what is your real name stuff like that. (work/study/hobby?s/sports?)

My real name is Vlad , I was born on 1st July 1999 , I?m currently busy with school and next year I?ll be having two hard exams to enter the high school . My hobby is playing on computer and swimming ,  I?ve been practicing that sport for 5 years but sadly only 1 day per week because like I said , I?m busy with school , in summer I will practice it more I hope . Btw I was in my city's performance swimming crew for 2 years :P

So even a fast swimmer as well =D nice what's your specialization? (100 m, butterfly, backstroke) first clan member of what I know who swims!

50 m freestyle and 50m/100m backstroke , I beat everyone on it =D

If you could pick a place and country for your ideal holiday. What country and place will it be?

I don't know , I would like to visit every country in the world . But in special i would like to see more Germany(was there once) or visit England or France :P

FuZ the world traveler

What is you biggest fear? (Maybe spiders or grim like giu hehe)

I hate spiders , who doesn't . But I?m afraid of flying bugs and miriapodes (idk if that's how are they called) . ugh .... when I see one I move away

ughhhhhh , take them away (ye that's the bug ...)

hehehehehe ^^

After a few mins ending the interview forgetting FuZ came back and gave me this info

I wanna add smth to the fears

tell me

I am also afraid of getting bad grades in school because i am used to getting good ones

LOL for real?

Ye xd

thats just fucktup and something that i dont know at all way to relaxed for that stuff xD

What is your favorite vehicle in rl or on mta? You can pick both or just one it?s up to you ;)

My favorite vehicle in MTA is Comet , I love that car . In real life i love Jaguar XKR and Mercedes SLS (would like to have them hehe) btw jaguar xkr the new version to be exactly

maybe one day never give up dreaming dude. Chase them =)

if I will still like them , there will appear many new cars until I could get one

it will be clasics everybody likes classics

hopefully =P

Ok enough fun talk, let?s talk business now I mean fun can?t last forever right. So ofc I mean talking about SiK. When did you become a SiK? And your best performance is that holding some records or a performance with SiK ?B  (maybe a little soon to ask this) maybe something else?

Well , I?m in SiK for 1 month and a half , I am a newbie and I will consider myself a newbie as long as I am in sik , because most of the people are in the clan for almost or more than 1 year . My best performance is both of them (if you mean recording some matches) but more performance with SiK-B .

lol you?re not a newbie and it isn?t about how long you?re in a clan newbie means according to Google: An inexperienced newcomer, and that is something you aren?t =D

lol thanks ^^

You have witnessed a lot of tournaments with MgC and SiK now as well but what is your favorite why? (summercup, national cup, mta league, sik tournament, etc)

I can't say now , because with MgC I can't say I had a real cw experience since we were losing every cw . Idk anything about sik tournaments or national cup too . But I believe that in the final match of the summercup there will play SiK-b vs SiK-A =D . Btw if I need to say it , I like MTA League more tho .

I hope we will have a Romanian team which will win the national cup in the next season =P

Even losing is good experience what doesn?t kill you makes you stronger dude! You can?t learn it if you only win. And I hope so but team B will have to train hardcore and have so much luck lol.
HEEEEELLLL no next national cup will go to Belgium/Netherlands if honya lets us force together =)

Please explain your nickname FuZ because it doesn?t look like your name at all.

Well , I used to play with a nick DeYnN long time ago , which is kinda similar to Daniel , my 2nd name . The FuZ story started when some boys of my class started screaming "Fus ro dah ! " I forgot about that but when I started playing MTA again I thought of some kind of electric ZAP name ( I was a stupid kid then don't ask =) ) and this Fus from "fus ro dah" came back to my mind , so I modified it into FuZ . I thought of many changes , but didn't do any and I decided I?m happy with FuZ :)

yea the name is nice. But what does fus ro dah mean?

I heard it's some skyrim shit , I don't play skyrim so don't ask ;d

ah ok me neither could be possible!

So In 10 years are you still in SiK, or have you left for a new MgC ? And in personal life where do you stand you think, at work maybe?

Idk if I will be still playing MTA then , but if I will do , I will probably still be in SiK because here I feel like I found my place and there are many great players too , and hopefully the community will get even bigger than it is now :) . In real life I see myself in university , final year probably , I want to study IT or medicine , but on IT I have more chances in Romania . And I like it too

both nice studies and yeah it?s a long time maybe don?t look too much forward and enjoy the moment right now! And btw SiK come as guest stay as family ;)

My last question hasn?t changed since the last time, because I might have forgotten to ask stuff. So Fuz is there anything else you would like to say to the clan?

let me think

Ye I would like to say that joining SiK was a good decision . First think ,when I still was in MgC but left it because I wouldn't have felt there comfortable was SGA . Btw I wouldn't have left MgC if FuriouS had stayed =P but without him I wouldn't get listened to in MgC ... I mean some were training if me or him would have told them , but that's in the past . Another thing I want to say is : If you ever tell me "PROVE URSELF " in a cw I will find you and cut you in pieces . The story of these words is pretty funny . I was gonna play my 2nd cw for MgC (long ago) and I was going to play only one map if I remember good , FuriouS said "FUZ ! PROVE URSELF" and I hard failed that map . Now every time he says that I fail on cws or training and I get mad at him .

LOL trolling Furrr haha epic end slot. And with those words the interview ends! I want to thank FuZ for being so excited to do the interview and for all his answers!

Thanks for the interview , I enjoyed it ;)

Ok that was it again thanks for the waiting guys I had it really busy lately. Lucky for me I had to wait Sunday till 2 am so I could make some interviews so the interview for Furious is almost done and NikSersX is ready to begin. 

But I want to introduce something new from now on. It?s called readers/viewers question. Basically it will be like this I tell you who will be the next to be interviewed and you guys send in your suggestion for a nice question to that person. So send in your questions NikSersX (you can do it in a reply/pm or skype)

Shout out to my readers cya next time! And oh btw FloW his interview is ready to be done as well but FloW decided to wait a while, that?s up to him of course we can?t make him do it must be fun to do not an obligation

Offline Zaxer

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +2/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Interview FuZ
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »
My sweet revenge  >:C

Offline Arstek

• [SiK] Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +8/-2
  • The Sandking Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 05:42:32 PM »
o, hai.

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 06:15:18 PM »
class 1999 little cute fuz  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

EddY

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:28 AM »
YEAAAAAAAAAA

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 03:16:17 AM »
Fuck off ;D

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 03:22:58 AM »
Nice interview FuZ and weet, thanks! (btw, 1999 was a very good (financial) year!)

anything