Author Topic: Interview Sexmaniac  (Read 3896 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
Interview Sexmaniac
« on: May 10, 2013, 06:19:04 AM »
So after waiting 3 weeks or 18 days or 432 hours or 25920 minutes your waiting finally paid off I?m back this season I hope to interview some golden oldies. Naah just messing I was a little busy and doom didn?t respond to his pm for his interview so I asked on skype who wanted and I found a new victim. After this interview I hope to interview davy or wintersun if they like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFhPV32tjY

Some say he can is Dutch maniac who likes sex. Others say he is in secret in SiQ. And others say he is the best SiK tournament organizer ever. All we know is he is called Sexmaniac.

First of all I want to thank you on behalf of the clan on organizing the best SiK day so far. Although I couldn?t play everybody I spoke was positive and the vid was awesome. What are you going to do to improve the next tournament?

I always try to something which is never done yet, but it?s always hard to make something that everybody likes.

always fun to try new stuff =) well not everything in life is always fun.

Just tell us some basic information where do you live what is your real name stuff like that. (work/study/hobby?s/sports?)

I live in Holland (The Netherlands) The Hague. I? married and have to kids (twins) which are sometimes playing on the SiK server with a funny clan tag [SiQ] Speed is Queen. After a long and very busy period of working mainly in the ICT sector I?m now fulltime available as houseman :)

My hobbies are very different. I do like to bicycle with the family, and when the weather is nice you can find me on the beach, which is near my house. I also like to shop and sell from eBay (addicted a little bit in positive sense). A other hobby is to make myself subservient for the neighborhood where I live. Some days a week I walk with a special team of people around our neighborhood to keep thing safe and nice.

Sounds nice! Like the part where you?re the houseman and bicycling. Subservient Sexmaniac coming through Haha. Got to ask what in your eyes is the best thing you bought on eBay.

It was some nice lingerie for my wife for only 1 Euro!!!!!! Hahahaha A funny sport is to try to get stuff as cheap as possible. Sunglasses for only 2 cents (yes, you read it clearly, 2 cents)
My last purchase were a replacement Hallogeen to Power LED?s lights.

haha awesome!

hehe

Your one of the older members do you feel like a mentor or something or just one of the guys? (yeah dunno just interest me I don?t give a crap about my readers ^^)

Yes, I know, I?m 44, and from a generation of people which were the first people who played games when they were kids on a ?real? computer. I started it in 1981 on my ZX81, C64, Amiga and fist IBM. Im sure you guys will race too when you are 44, you will be the second generation which were born with a computer.

Although I?m 44 I?m feeling 100% the same as all other members. Sure, I?m a bit older with sometimes a little bit other ideas about things.

That is even before I was born haha! Well it is nice to see a hardcore gamer. Saw a dutch show last week where they also talked about old computers and how it started was fun to watch and to read about it right now again! And we all have other ideas that is the fun part about it would be kind of boring if we would all be the same.

What is your favorite kind of music to listen to?

For years I was a Hardhouse / Trance DJ and owner of a PA company, and was selling/rental all kinds of PA equipment and DJ?s. So my favorite music will always be trans and hardhouse. Tiesto and Armin are one of my favorites. Nowadays I?m not a DJ anymore and is the company history.

Wow I didn?t know that! Sounds like a pretty fun job. And well got to agree those are some good dj?s

What would your ideal holiday destination be and why?

In 2011 I was at the island Minorca which was for me a paradise on Earth. We all know how a Bounty Island looks like?..so, that?s the place Minorca looks. White sand beach with a clear blue sea, this in combination with some cocktails is an ideal holiday destination for me.

Second ideal destination is the United States. Years ago I was in Miami, Fort Myers and Daytona (beach) which is awesome.

Two destinations I still want to go is LA and Colombia to visit my friend [SiK]FabianGothman :)  :)

Let?s all go to visit fabian! Sik gathering! Pff if I had the money i would want to go Minorca as well haha!

What car do you drive in real life? And what car do you want to drive once in your life?

I never have a car for a long time, so I had many in the past. On this moment I have a Mercedes.

The car I would like the drive once in my life was I Mercedes 600, and got luck! I did, some years ago. A Mercedes 600 has 12 cylinders and has 534 HP. It goes from 0 till 100 in only 5.4 sec. OhDAMN?.It was almost better then sex!

omg fucking awesome car

yeah

Ok so let?s talk about SiK. When did you become a SiK? And your best performance is that holding the records on the hot wheels series or maybe something else?

After they banned me on the Littlewhitey server I was looking for some other good server (I?m not a server hopper) and found the famous SKC server. I was racing there with some other names (PietjePuk) and all was good. But on some moment I was better than some of the SKC members and guess what? I got banned by a SKC member (they say I was cheating). Then, I think it was 2008 or 2009 I saw the SiK server in my server list and IT WAS AWESOME!!! No rammers with the ghost mode on, and constantly 32 nice players. In that time the server which had room for 32 players was always full. Sometimes I had to wait 10 minutes to get in. I also saw some players I knew from the LittleWhitey server like RaO.

Later on I was visiting the SiK website, and it was ? and still is ? a nice place with nice members. I knew them all. Later on I did an application on the website, just because I wanted part of that nice community. I was honored that DemonSeed made me directly a SiK member without the trial period.

Then I had some ideas about the SiK Team Tournament, which is a nice happening now.

Wow that is a long and awesome story, yeah those damn skc players. Well we are glad you did make the choice to play at sik and thankful for your tournament idea!

When did you become a main admin and how did that go? (did they ask you or was there a voting round)

When the server had some problems it could take a couple of hours to fix it. Demon has his busy work, and not always the time to solve the problems directly. Same story for Grim and Demi. So I ask Grim if there was a possibility to have access to the server. Also handy for uploading maps and stuff like that.

Also, I?m the only main admin who lives in Europe which is handy when there are problems on times when other main admins are sleeping.

Yea that is indeed handy for the most Europe members! nice to hear the story behind it!

You are not a big fan of racing in a cw is there a special reason for that? Because I know you like to follow them, and don?t tell me you think you?re not skilled enough.

I do like to race clanwares and I did some of them, but nowadays the level of skills is just too high for me. I don?t know if it is my age, but my reaction is poor compared with many other members.
For me SiK as team is more important than myself as individual. So, when we have a cw we need to win. If there is a SiK Tourney, or a DRUG friendly tournament, sure you can count on me!

Aah that is a real relief for me I am looking forward to the day the Maniac is coming back! Im still convinced that your reaction is more than okay and it is not the age!

So In 10 years are you still in SiK, or have you passed it over to your daughters? And in personal life where do you stand you think, back at work maybe?

As long as SiK is alive, active and nice I will be a member. I like this community very much. And LOL, I don?t think my daughters will take it over. They are more active on freeroam servers.

omg, where do I stand in 10 years in personal life, that an interesting question. I really don?t know. I have done so much different things in my life, so nothing will be too crazy for me. On this moment I?m writing business plans for companies, and do some marketing, and it?s a fantastic life.

I hope my kids will do well at school, and we are all in good health by that time, and that I still married, which I am already for more than 19 years.

Sounds like a pretty relaxed life, no stress! Well we are Kings of speed till the speed kills us! And 19 years married is as long as my age thats crazy =)

My last question hasn?t changed since the last time, because I might have forgotten to ask stuff. So Sex is there anything else you would like to say to the clan?

Yes there is...hehe

First, my name!

My name, oh damn my name. Just on a day, many years ago I was a little boring. I was banned from the LittleWhitey server (still don?t know why) so I was thinking of another name, and came with this ?Sexmaniac?. Always thought of using this name just for a couple of days. Now I using this nick already for years :) When I Skype with local friends and seen my Skype name they say ?What the hell is Sexmaniac, Ruud?

A thank you

I like to thank DemonSeed for making SiK also in 2013 possible. I know MTA is to boring for him on this moment to play, but I know he is always here to check the website, and to help us when we have problems, and to keep SiK up-and-running. So?thank you Demon!

haha that?s epic! Same for me I made up this name when I was like 12 because of live messenger (oldschool hell yeah) never knew back then it would be my gaming name and nick for everywhere! Very nice of you to honer Demon like this! Well Ruud I think this interview has come to an end then! I want to thank you for your time and all your answers I think the clan will appreciate this very much!

Offline Zaxer

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +2/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Interview Sexmaniac
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 06:48:49 AM »
Some say he can is Dutch maniac who likes sex. Others say he is in secret in SiQ. And others say he is the best SiK tournament organizer ever. All we know his dinner is ready.  :D :D

Offline NikSersX

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 08:15:32 AM »
Nice!! I didnt know that youre girls play on server! Once i have noticed [SiQ] tag and i thought it was some noob who cant write properly [SiK] tag, oh well now i know its youre daughters! :D

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 08:32:40 AM »
Nice interview. Always great to get to know more about the person behind the nick :)

btw BEST SIGNATURE MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE :* :D

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 01:07:28 PM »
good ruud :) :) :) :)

Thanks for being part of our team  \m/

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline Truce_X

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 02:38:55 PM »
Fantastic interview, thanks to Weet and Sex!  ;D
p.s. i didn't knew that there is the Speed is Queen clan for Sex's daughters hahaha  :D

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2013, 02:47:29 PM »
Epic interview, I know I would like to give thanks to Sexmaniac for being part of this community in means of the way he contributes to it! Well done sir keep it up :)

I agree with best Signature makererer everrrr...

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline Jazzy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »
Good interview, very interesting! :D
I agree with you.... Best signature, banner/pancart makerer and better person... :D

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2013, 06:30:13 PM »
Nice story with that company business

Offline {D00M}

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • ...master baiter and joculator...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 06:58:23 PM »
Once again a very good interview well done!

Glad to get to know more about Sex  :) [BTW: You share your first name "Ruud" with one of my favourite players "Van Nistelrooy", so I picture you looking like him]

Wow you have twins?  :o  how old are your twins? (You said you have been married for more than 19 years). Are they both the same gender or different gender? Fraternal or Identical? ... as you can see, I am quite fascinated with twins.

A big thank you Sexmaniac for all you do, keep being awesome  8)

PS:
Sorry for the late response Weet  :-[

I'm not sure if it is just me, but before the forum upgrade, I used to receive PM's straight to my email account, is there a way I can re enable the PM forwarding?

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2013, 03:22:51 AM »
Once again a very good interview well done!

Glad to get to know more about Sex  :) [BTW: You share your first name "Ruud" with one of my favourite players "Van Nistelrooy", so I picture you looking like him]

Wow you have twins?  :o  how old are your twins? (You said you have been married for more than 19 years). Are they both the same gender or different gender? Fraternal or Identical? ... as you can see, I am quite fascinated with twins.

A big thank you Sexmaniac for all you do, keep being awesome  8)

PS:
Sorry for the late response Weet  :-[

I'm not sure if it is just me, but before the forum upgrade, I used to receive PM's straight to my email account, is there a way I can re enable the PM forwarding?

lol Doom, if you had Facebook you could see if van Nistelrooy looks like me  ;D

And yes, I have fraternal twins, girls with the age of 11 and going in a bout a year and a half the the high school. Btw, why you fascinated with twins?
I looked into the PM options of your account and it looks ok. All PM's are automatically forwarded to your email address (x****d@live.com). Possibly your PM mail can be captured by your spamfilter. Try to whitelist the fullysik.net domain.

EddY

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 03:59:08 AM »
Smexy the first guy i met on sik :D and made me interested in it :d

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 04:51:59 PM »
for all you guys who is waiting ill be back soon. (was really busy on school and other stuff)

Finished interviews: Fuz and Flow (but FloW prefers to wait a little)

Working on interviews: Furious and NikSersX

finished means the questions are prepared they only need to be answered and working on it means that i dont have enough questions yet (usually between 13-15 questions)

Shout Out guys see you soon

p.s for the ones who wonder why so many at once. I had some free time tonight since im going to pick up girlfriend at 2 am at the airport ;)

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 01:43:46 AM »
Can't wait ;D

anything