Author Topic: interview Cheetah  (Read 1947 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
interview Cheetah
« on: April 20, 2013, 07:35:22 AM »
So this time is the biggest fan of the interviews since I started, he also had a bio that I could use for inspiration. Did the interview yesterday around 00.00 so if it is messed up blame the sleep :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTFhPV32tjY

Some say he can run faster than Usain Bolt, he can run 120 km/h (as fast as a cheetah). Others say he is also a car? And some say he is a cheataaaahhh xD All we know is he is called Cheetah.

So cheetah could you explain your nick? Why did you choose this name?

It?s actually very simple... I like the car named the same in the game, and then the Cheetah is a very fast animal and I thought it would be a good name for a racer :)

Just tell us some basic information where do you live what is your real name stuff like that. (work/study/hobby?s/sports?)

My real name is Steffen Boel Stubkj?r and I live in this VERY VERY small village called Askov. Currently I don?t study but I work my ass of in the big German supermarket Lidl, just to make some money :) when talking about hobby's I collect model cars in 1:18 scale :) currently having 19 :) then I like to play soccer and MTA :) AND ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON 3!!

Ah that is nice yeah in the Netherlands we have Lidl as well haha. Hmm any idea you want to study?

I really like becoming an engineer :) and by engineer I mean building and designing rollercoasters :) I absolutely LOVE that kind of stuff :)

That?s a hard study, well work hard for it and it will pay off ;)

So you have passed your exams? Because in your bio of June 18th 2012 you were getting ready for exams.

I have yes, I graduated from a Danish high school education called HF which takes 2 years... you have to have an average of 2.0 to get through... I got 2.8 :P

mister smart pants haha :P

What is your favorite kind music to play on the drums?

On that question I can answer very simple... complicated, like Dream theater, Periphery etc. :)

Is style of music you prefer to play different from the music you like to listen to?

not at all... to a drummer you determine if a song is good by the drums :) if the drums are terrible = song is terrible and if the drums are godly = song is godly :)

So what is your favorite kind to listen to then?

\m/ METAL \m/

aah little too rough for my choice, I prefer more the linkin park kind

well... I like many styles too :) including linkin park :)

Long time since I asked this question: Do you have a girlfriend or can the cute girls get in line for a ticket which leads them to a date with you?

currently I don?t have one.. :) but I like it that way :) and ofc the girls just line up but they are not good enough for me :) remember I am THE CHEETAH!

hahaha you?re the bad boy who steals and seduces girls to cheat on their boyfriends nice xD

HAHA I guess :D

Got to ask since a lot of Danish persons (Schone, Eriksen, Poulsen, Fischer, Boilesen) are playing for my favorite soccer team (Ajax). Are you good in soccer as well hehe?

I mostly play as the goalkeeper but no... I suck... :P we played in the second worst division when I played :D

aah ssst we don?t tell them hehe :P Just say your good I do it as well :P So interested to get a transfer to a Dutch competition? I got a good team ^^

oh yes!! ofc :P

great we will get you signed for the rest of the season I?ll tell my coach ;)

YES!!

Ok so let?s talk about SiK. When did you become a SiK? And what is your best performance in like a clan war or maybe a record on a map?

I have almost been in the SiK family for an entire year now!! actually just two days remaining :P and then I have been a full member since the 14. of June :) About performances I clearly remember my first top 1 in the map Demi Slider or Faller idk... I beat GioNux's old time by almost 5 seconds :P My top 8 on Wu Zi Mu on mr greens (2:11) and my 2:08 on Bu Zi Mu and same on Deja vu :)

nice I don?t remember my first top anymore heheh bad short memory I guess haha! Almost a year time flies when you?re having fun

oh hell yes! :D

Is the cheetah your favorite car? If not which is then and why

Not my favorite but its close :) my top 3 is without a doubt Buffalo - Turismo - Cheetah

What other games do you play besides mta/gta? And what game are you really waiting for to be released?

GTA V!!! I seriously can?t wait anymore!! me and my brother are going to sleep in front of the store just to be one of the first to get it :P and about other games I play Rollercoaster as mentioned before, and Guitar hero :P, and sometimes some trackmania

rollercoaster is nice haha guitar hero is awesome =) and sleeping in front of the store btw is haha epicness :P

haha i will get you a picture for sure! :P

In 10 years where can we expect you? Your still in SiK or are you the more career guy/family guy or maybe even a famous rollercoaster builder?

well, I hope to still being in SiK ofc :D but I hope to be one famous rollercoaster builder, which enjoys to see people screaming at the top of their lungs in one of my rollercoaster :P

And I will go the Denmark to scream hell yeah!

You?re a hardcore fan from the interviews since the start which one was the best until now, and what made it so great?

I really liked Giu's :D just because he is one hell of a dude :D no other clan have a guy like Giu, we are one lucky team :D

hmm yea that is where it all begin with hehe good memories

Last question already, is there anything else you would like to share with us?

did you know that snails can sleep for 3 years NONSTOP!!

And on that bombshell this interview has come to an end I hope you enjoyed your own interview as much as you liked reading the others cheetah. And of course I want to thank you for your time and see you next time ;)

well... I?m just preparing for an 11 hour long workday tomorrow

Thank you

Offline 1thwonder

• Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
  • Friend of SiK
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +119/-2
    • View Profile
Re: interview Cheetah
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 08:55:12 AM »
Cool 2 to see that you're as obsessed with rollercoasters as I am !
I also like to design them, and play rc 1,2,3 ^^

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »
You?re a hardcore fan from the interviews since the start which one was the best until now, and what made it so great?

I really liked Giu's :D just because he is one hell of a dude :D no other clan have a guy like Giu, we are one lucky team :D

thx for this good word  :D :D :D :D :D

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 04:33:43 PM »

thx for this good word  :D :D :D :D :D

Np :)

anything