Author Topic: Interview i514x  (Read 3342 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
Interview i514x
« on: April 15, 2013, 04:12:11 PM »
So here is my next interview already hope you guys enjoy reading it like always. It is the longest and biggest interview so far XD

Some say he was ?SiK? of his clan and wanted to ?Try? something new but returned to SiK because he missed us and regret his decision. And that it is legit to say legit because legit is so much fun and annoys him seems legit to me. All we know is he is called i514x

First of all welcome back to the clan we missed your epic awesomesauce over here. But you have to explain why you left. And more of all what is so bad about the word legit hehe.

First of all, as what you said I wanted to try a new clan and see how it feels. It was a little boring being in SiK at the time and there wasn't much training seen by me in SiK and I thought of myself as a weaker racer. I saw Try as a perfect community to be part of with lower level of skills - perfect for me, because of their daily trainings at a specified time, along with a funwar after that. When I was leaving, I already wrote by then that I partly felt that I am making the wrong decision and even being in Try I always missed SiK. I came back to SiK because of 2 reasons: First being that I as I mentioned above I always missed being in SiK, and second that Honya became inactive and without him Try was dead!

The word "legit" is just annoying for me, dunno why! D4vy is one of my best buddies and when I usually talk with him he uses it. I guess I just became sick of it and started hating that word and pointing it out each time when someone else wrote it hehe :D

haha seems legit ;) well that?s a good explanation I can rest in peace now.

Just tell us some basic information where do you live what is your real name stuff like that. (work/study/hobby?s/sports?)

Currently I live in United Kingdom for 7 years (in August). Before I lived in Poland, that is where I was born and that is who I am - POLISH! My name is Kamil Wezgowiec and my hobby is anything that is to do with software - the programming part of it. In my free time I learn more and more about game development and in the future I aim to work for someone like Rockstar North. My studies... ahh well I will have approx 13 exams in May/June so I might not be as active as always, but after that I will get 3 months of vacation so I am happy overall :D. About sports, I mainly play football and if I am not lazy I make myself get up and go do running in the morning :).

nice! I knew almost all but I think a lot don?t ;)

I think we all know if not we do now you?re from origin polish, is it a place you want to return someday or don?t you have feelings for the country?

As much as I love Poland as my nationality, I never want to live there again except for visiting my family... it is poor like many other eastern european countries where jobs are hard to find, you earn little and everything is expensive! My plans for the future are to go to Australia or New Zeland because it was always my dream to live there :P

aaah don?t get me started about aussie damn how I have the feeling I want to go there

Maybe you already answered this in last question but what would your ideal vacation place be?

I never thought about that, I think for vacation if I'd lived in Australia, I would probably go to US then and visit places like NYC etc. I prefer visiting than spending time on a beach. Oh and btw Egypt sux!

haha hmm why that Egypt looks nice to me for sun bathing and shit

lol, Egypt is dangerous and everything u see is some shit pyramids

What other games do you play besides mta/gta? And what game are you really waiting for to be released?

The other game series I am a very fan of apart from Grand Theft Auto is Assassin's Creed. I have played and finished every game released from the series and I loved it from the first part till where it is now although I was a little dissapointed in AC3. That is because in the earlier games you had this awesome feeling about ancient history, and in America this feeling was ruined with too much technology. I am looking forward to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and hope it is going to get much better. Another game and I hope you all know which I look forward to get released is Grand Theft Auto V. I am actually happy it is not going to get released in the spring as I have lots of exams at that time so I would fail them if it got released now :)

haha real addicted to Assassins Creed, thats something we got in common. GTA mwhua well I like it but don?t love it xD But your exams will be fine ;)

Ok so let?s talk about SiK. When did you started your SiKr period? And what is your best record or what map do you like the most on the server? (You can pick 1 of the options between record or map)

My SiKr period started at the end of September, I applied day earlier. The map I like the most is Its a buffalo thing. It features a buffalo around Los Santos.

We kinda have a little history. We played together on SKC, later both of us joined PiC that clan went down and we had no clan. You joined SiK and I was lost xD went from server to server. Got back in SKC but not as admin but as a follower. And then you convinced me to join SiK although I thought the server was to laggy and full of unnecessary scripts and we kicked ass. Until you left, but good news as said before you returned. Well long story short what period of this hectic time you have the best memories at?

Well the time with PiC weren't actually my happiest moments because as you said the clan got closed. In MTA world, I enjoyed having my own clan which was the reopened PiC in the summer, with my friend Punk and others. Clan got closed at the end but it gave me experience of better running future clans - my current DD clan is doing pretty good.

aah yea PiC 2 almost forgot about that, that was during my lost period :P Well at least you re found your happiness in game

What is your favorite car? And why

My favorite car is Audi R8. My dream is to earn enough money and get one of those for myself :)

aah that is a damn sweat car looks a little like a lambo and buggati crashed against eachother

You like making scripts as you said before, are there coming up some awesome new scripts for SiK or are you taking a temporarily break.

I am capable of making awesome scripts, however lua for me is not the best experience. I prefer more advanced programming languages like C/C++ or even ASM. I never really made any contributions to SiK server except the 1 place spawns. But if ever needed, I guess I can do some scripting for you guys.

yeah you know what script I would still love to see on server but you never got to it because of school and then you temporarily left ;)

Your nick I am still like dafuq is this shit some kind of cpu or what? So short said could you explain why you picked this nick?

Some say it come from CPU name but it actually doesn't. I just wanted a unique name with which no one will ever come up. The 5 stands for my 5th name in GTA world, 14 is my birthday's day = 14 november.

You have witnessed a lot of tournaments but what is your favorite why? (summercup, national cup, mta league, sik tournament, etc)

I have actually never played SiK tournament. The first time I missed it because it was my 2nd day of trial period in SiK and I was late, then I kept timing out. The second opportunity passed when I left SiK for Try so I guess I will know how it feels in September 2013. Regardless of other tournaments, I enjoyed National Cup as hell even though UK didn't do very well, I enjoyed being a captain of a country and am looking forward having that event again in 3rd season of MTA League!

Yeah national cup was pretty awesomesauce and yea I missed SiK tourney as well but everybody i spoke with really enjoyed it so Sex needs to get all the credits for that I think!

In 10 years where can we expect you? Your still in SiK or are you the more career  guy/family guy or maybe even a game developer?

In 10 years time I would still wish to be in SiK if it will exist of course hehe. Expect Grand Theft Auto VIII to have my name in the end credits :D

hehe definitely gonna buy it then if your name is on it if not ill download hehe, but you will get SiK some discount I assume hehe

Last question already, is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Thanks weet-niks for your time and may Speed is King live 4ever and even longer! :)

Haha no problem I should be the one thanking you for your time and answers. Well then this interview has come to an end, see you next time guys

Next up is I don?t know any volunteers? So I can prepare?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:16:55 PM by weet-niks »

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
Re: Interview i514x
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 04:31:47 PM »
ME ME ME ME ME!!! I WANT!!!!

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 04:36:01 PM »
My dick? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 04:46:17 PM »

What dick? :P

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 05:22:38 PM »

What dick? :P
The one hanging in my pants xD

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 05:36:28 PM »
LOL same i5 :D

cheet speak for interview  ;)

another good job nik :)

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline {D00M}

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • ...master baiter and joculator...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »
Your nick I am still like dafuq is this shit some kind of cpu or what? So short said could you explain why you picked this nick?

Some say it come from CPU name but it actually doesn't. I just wanted a unique name with which no one will ever come up. The 5 stands for my 5th name in GTA world, 14 is my birthday's day = 14 november.

Oh this reminds me i5. I forgot the nick you first had when I met you in SKC.  Could you remind me for old time's sake?  :-[

A job well done weet, a very enjoyable interview. If you need an interviewee, I volunteer as tribute.

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2013, 02:14:13 AM »
I always played as i514x DOOM

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 12:38:23 AM »
i5 if you would like to help us out with scripting stuff this can maybe be organised.

There are a few (really only 2  ::]) annoying errors hanging around that could definitely be cleared up, not to mention if there's anything you could think of that could make the server better you could definitely suggest it and see what people think about it, then maybe even make it :P

Nice interview again, weet!

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 03:49:26 AM »

That is okay ill start making up some questions, if possible i want to do it on skype i send you a request ;) I think around friday/saturday i can be ready

Oh this reminds me i5. I forgot the nick you first had when I met you in SKC.  Could you remind me for old time's sake?  :-[

A job well done weet, a very enjoyable interview. If you need an interviewee, I volunteer as tribute.

Doommmmy, cheetah was first but after his interview i will make a interview for you ;) same for you i think skype is a nice way to interview if it is not possible give a suggestion then. And we need to look at time difference between holland and New zealand

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 05:29:00 PM »
Sounds okay for me weet :)

anything
anything