Author Topic: Interview Giu  (Read 2616 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
Interview Giu
« on: March 30, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »
Hi guys here is my first interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCacWIDBFl4acWIDBFl4

Some say that he is the fastest turtle in whole Italy and of the world, and that he has 4 ferrari?s and he will give 3 away to arstek, wonder and myself.  All we know is he is called Giuvannaru91
So Giu explain us, when did the turtle fast nick begin and why. Also of course I would like to know when I will get my Ferrari :P

It all started with fabi (chuckle)  we were playing a map that I knew very well (on the SiK server). Last checkpoint I made a mistake and lost. Fabi said: LOL turtle.  And then at that moment I really sucked :D
I would try to help the team in CW but I am not yet up for it. I still have a lot to learn ;)
Haha your Ferrari has to wait for your order. But I can only order a pink with green spots Ferrari

Just tell us some basic information where do you live what is your real name stuff like that. (work/study)

My real name is Giovanni  I'm 22 years old. I work in a professional studio(studio the accountant and lawyer), the pay is not the best but I think it will improve over time (I hope not too much: P)
I live in a small town near Palermo, Sicily, Italy. It?s a mountain town,  not bad if you ask me ^^
I'm not part of the Mafia so if you do not care to talk to me: D you will not will not find your house on fire or anything like that LOL

If you needed to describe yourself to a complete stranger what would you tell him/her?

hello game in MTA? if the answer is no means that it is a loser
one had a not very nice to the last girl, one of the first things I would like to know if a girl gets drunk often,don't like bitch pfff
dude I think you need to adjust a little after errors :(

(i dont really understand gio here but ah well maybe you guys do  ???)

so giu last time we spoke you where single, is it still like that? Or can the lady's still get a date with you? ^^

I'm done with my ex- girlfriend, she is an idiot :D
Now I go out with another girl she seems very nice to me, but  I need time to know her better

Tell me your greatest fear I mean are you afraid for spiders or maybe even clowns?

hehe some spiders suck: D use them to scare when you do not expect are a bit afraid
the fear that we all have is death (I'm not talking about our grim): D

well grim is kinda scarry aswell hehehe

A hobby of course of you is mta, but what are your other hobby?s ?

Gym I started about 1.5 years ago :) a way to get away from the rage;)
I also like karting :) I really like to go to the track with friends ... unfortunately  it takes a lot of money and I don?t have that at his moment haha.

Who is your hero? Maybe a family member or maybe a famous person.

our [SiK]clark kent: D: D
But no one in particular. I do not care about famous people, my friends, as you SiK are very important.
none is more important than someone who loves you and appreciates you as you are (all aaaaaawhh how sweet)

Ok so let?s talk about SiK. How long are you in SiK and what is your most glorious (best performance) moment in SiK?

I am part of SiK for 1 year now. I am very happy with the choice I made and I have never thought about leaving.  All I have always drawn well from the first moment, thanks for everything.
performance: They don?t call me Turtle for nothing haha XD, but bastards pro racers let me become faster :D

What is your favorite map to play on the server?

At this moment I like speedhunters, isle of man, it was my first race on mta

What is your favorite event on mta? (summercup, national cup, mta league, sik tournament, etc)

I always try to be available for the clan. Usually winter organizes it, he asked me to replace him because he is not available and I accepted to do it.
So it is my pleasure to spend time for you  guys ;) We are missing a lot of pro?s Wednesday but we will do our best to win :D

So in 10 years where can we expect you? Your still in sik or are you the more career guy/family guy or maybe even famous

I will also think about the family in the future,  but will always be present on site or server. SiK is like a second family to me. My girlfriend must at least try to play with us :D  \m/

Is there anything else you want to share with us?

Yeah one thing :) When I have a better pay I want to meet someone in real life ^^ That would be great, I hope  it will be so someday ;)

that would indeed be nice a meeting somewhere =) would love to do that as well

yeah =)

well I guess this interview has come to an end thank you for your time gio. I liked to interview you and I have learned a lot more about you =)

Hope you guys enjoyed reading =) next up is 1thwonder see you next time
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 11:35:15 AM by 1thwonder »

EddY

Re: Interview (Giu)
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 05:58:38 PM »
Nice to know turtle more :D and yea i would like we all to meet in rl someday

Offline Cheetah

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-1
  • Danish Racer... a rare specie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 05:59:53 PM »
G-R-E-A-T!!!

couldnt we collect all the interviews in one section of the forum like the bio's?

so one place for the bio's and one place for the interviews? :)

Offline Demiveil

• Administrator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Speed is King
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »
G-R-E-A-T!!!

couldnt we collect all the interviews in one section of the forum like the bio's?

so one place for the bio's and one place for the interviews? :)

Done.

Also nice interview, it's interesting learning more about the folks in this community, we really are quite diverse!

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »
hello game in MTA? if the answer is no means that it is a loser
one had a not very nice to the last girl, one of the first things I would like to know if a girl gets drunk often,don't like bitch pfff
dude I think you need to adjust a little after errors :(
hehe :)

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 09:08:49 AM »
That's cool ;D

anything