Author Topic: Biography: Malekith  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Malekith

• Nub
  • Yay or Nay +9/-3
    • View Profile
Biography: Malekith
« on: March 28, 2013, 03:34:56 PM »
I have read some bios of members I know or I admire from SiK, and decided to make my own ^^ so anybody can know me, ingame and out of there!

Well, my name is Alex, I'm from Spain, a beach city called Valencia P: I'm the fourth spanish member in the clan if I'm correct. I'm 20, well.. 21 in july xD, and i'm doing practices in a informatics shop and in a medic laboratory. In the shop i design webs, program in different languages like PHP, javascript, c++, i teach some people in different areas of informatic, i repair pcs, sell, etc. In the laboratory we are investing for a cure to paraplegia and tetraplegia, for spinal injuries. But money prevents us from making great advances.
I want to be a biomedic engineer in a future, and i'm studying for that.

About sports, i played a lot, but i liked two: football and rugby. I was playing football for 6 or 7 years, and later i left it and go play rugby for a year and few months. I left it after a huge collision that hurt my shoulder. After it, i only do bodybuilding.

And from me in MTA, i start playing it in november 2012. At this month, first weeks i play a lot of modes, play, DM, DD and races. In november is where i know blacky and some CrF members. I play a lot and i improve my skills so fast, so about 20 december i was a CrF member. I see a lot of videos, from blacky, demonseed, hijack, the CWs of SiK and SGA, tournaments, and i was impressed of some members skill.

I liked the video of demonseed in LV Sprint, and i wanted to make one like that. So in january i started to train that map, and in january i did my best improvements, and i get my 1:35 in that map. Members see my improves and i ascend fastly in the clan. Two months later, i left the clan by some problems in (no problems with me), and I present my app to SiK. I'm happy to be in, and i continue my training to be a great racer ^^
I only play this game, and no more. And i have to say that blacky helps me a lot for improve in the game, all this months, blacky was teaching me a lot ^^

Now, some pics ( i don't have pics where i'm alone, because I don't have so  much pics in that pc, and I deleted recently my account from facebook and do new account, and I only upload good pics and pics with my gf).

I will upload another photo under this.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:17:04 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
Re: Malekith's bio
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 08:52:22 PM »
Hehe I would really like to see you get 1:30 on LV :P 1:35 isn't bad though.

Nice bio dude.

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 01:00:33 PM »
Yeah nice bio Malekith :D
what traning are you doing for your bodybuilding?
And 1:35 isn't a bad top, I'm in 1:34 and I am sure that you can do it with 1:34 and maybe with 1:33.
I wish you good luck in your studies, and hope that the economic problems will be solved soon for continue with that investigations.

EddY

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 01:49:39 PM »
When u start to go into the gym, pm me for begginer advice :d

anything