Author Topic: Biography: ThE OnE  (Read 7487 times)

Offline "ThE_0nE"

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
  • . . .
    • View Profile
Biography: ThE OnE
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:15:19 PM »
Well, since many wrote a bio i do it aswell^^

My name is André as most of you already know.
I am 23 years old, i`m from Köln (Cologne) but now live in Trier (Treves) for 1.5 years because i study there.

I studied at first "business studies" but didnt liked it and changed to "poltical science" and "sociolgical science".

I did a few sports in my life like football and table-tennis, both i did just for a short while.
Did Karate for few years but stopped it, too ::]. Was one belt before the brown one and would be easily black belt yet if i wouldn`t have stopped :D
Currently not doing any sports in a team just at freetime sometimes but i want to start doing some in the next months again.

My hobbies are playing MTA :D
Other than that i like those "bar-sports" such as Billard, Darts etc. I also often watch movies, listen to music, go out and do some more things in my freetime.

Now lets talk about my GTA history 8)
I started playing GTA online in summer 2006 in SA:MP under the name "Grandmaster"
Had there my own racing server before i gave my maps and stuff to the new founded server called "AdrenalineX where i became one of the very few main-admins.
I played there untill the beginning of 2009 and then left GTA because i was banned by these fags for ridicoulous reasons...

From 2009-2011 i played Project Torque/Level R (same game but 2 different versions) where i was by far the best racer for long time :D
Project Torque died and Level R became shit so i stopped playing at it.

After this i went back to SA:MP/MTA were i started in summer 2011 again. 2 months later i joined SiK and the rest you know :D

And thats me :P
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:19:03 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline D4vy

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +3/-2
    • View Profile
Re: |--->>> "ThE_0nE" <<<---|
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:29:10 PM »
lol nice, why did I not realise that you are grandmaster till this day, I just thought you took some big map makers maps and uploaded em :D you are oldschool :P I played Project Torque too before it died lol
Mr. Green lover

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 12:42:29 PM »
Yaay Andre, nice bio! Does this mean you will be politican? "ThE_0nE" for president!!! :D

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
Thanks for sharing Andre.
"ThE_0nE" for president...

a Yes from me  :D ;D :D

Offline "ThE_0nE"

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 02:01:47 PM »
nah, only a handfull politicians studied political science. But would be cool  :D

Offline Drifter

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Hey hey!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 02:19:06 PM »
thanks very nice bio André  :D :D :D  ^-^
now i can set a face on your nickname  ;)

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 03:17:43 PM »
thx for your bio dude :) :) :)

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 07:44:18 PM »
Yaay Andre, nice bio! Does this mean you will be politican? "ThE_0nE" for president!!! :D
+1 ;]

Offline Grim_Reeper

• Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +65535/-22
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 08:50:17 PM »
Fuck yeah project torque used to be pretty good :P

Does everyone in your town smell nice from all their Cologne? 8)

Nice bio dude.

-------------------------------------------------------

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 01:07:08 PM »
Nice bio andre :D
Why they banned you?
Nice to know that you are old like me on this game :)

I was playing on that server adrenalineX and almost I got a ban for cheat. There was one player named Snooky I think was his name, very fast player that said to me that the admins was starting to suspect of me, cause I was more fast than normal, but I left before of this, I just played maybe a 3 or 4 weeks there.

Offline "ThE_0nE"

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 11:04:12 PM »
Why they banned you?

I was playing on that server adrenalineX and almost I got a ban for cheat. There was one player named Snooky I think was his name, very fast player that said to me that the admins was starting to suspect of me, cause I was more fast than normal, but I left before of this, I just played maybe a 3 or 4 weeks there.

the guy you mean is probably Snoopy. He was the guy who banned me and is the biggest retard i ever seen in an online game.

I was banned because of a very strange reason first.

I was the only active main admin for some weeks. That means i was the only one who could test maps and put them on server rotation. But all the lower level admins could give these players rights to create maps. Because of that i always get pm's by players to test their maps. 80-90% of these maps were pure bullshit
It was impossible to just race there in peace without getting annoyed by anyone.

So i started playing on the only other racing server (RSD/OSR racing server) and became a member of their clan.
Some weeks later i joined AX and all my admin rights were removed.
Snoopy was on server and changed his name to "Fuck RSD" and always changed weather to rain when i was going for a toptime, i said one bad word to him and he banned me.

Some months later i played there with hidden nick again and 3 admins said i cheated (including Snoopy). When i told them that i was Grandmaster they said that know they have the prove that i always were a cheater....

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 03:46:11 AM »
Guys, it is always the same story. If you're a very good racer others (mostly the very poor racers) will think you cheat, mostly by pure jealousy. Unfortunately there are much bad admins around MTA. I'm not the most skilled racer, but even I got banned (years ago) from the SKC and little whitey server.

Offline SLAYER

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Földrajz is better than Vodka.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »

And thats me :P

wow,I've had a completely different idea of your figure lol

I thought you've had longer hair!

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »
Why they banned you?

the guy you mean is probably Snoopy. He was the guy who banned me and is the biggest retard i ever seen in an online game.

I was banned because of a very strange reason first.

I was the only active main admin for some weeks. That means i was the only one who could test maps and put them on server rotation. But all the lower level admins could give these players rights to create maps. Because of that i always get pm's by players to test their maps. 80-90% of these maps were pure bullshit
It was impossible to just race there in peace without getting annoyed by anyone.

So i started playing on the only other racing server (RSD/OSR racing server) and became a member of their clan.
Some weeks later i joined AX and all my admin rights were removed.
Snoopy was on server and changed his name to "Fuck RSD" and always changed weather to rain when i was going for a toptime, i said one bad word to him and he banned me.

Some months later i played there with hidden nick again and 3 admins said i cheated (including Snoopy). When i told them that i was Grandmaster they said that know they have the prove that i always were a cheater....

omg sorry, didn't read this before...
Yeah what a fucking retard :S, corrupt admin for sure, maybe he just wanted to remove the skilled competence

Offline fastpaul

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 07:23:15 PM »
Grandmaster  the legend of adrenalineX xD, I played it for 8 months, I know the snoop and a complete idiot.
Nice bio  \m/

anything