Author Topic: Biography: Weet niks  (Read 1632 times)

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
Biography: Weet niks
« on: March 24, 2013, 10:18:57 AM »
Hi guys,

Well so basically i don't want to make homework so Im searching for stuff to do lol, then i saw eddy his bio had a new comment on it. So i thought why not.

My real name is Yannick, named after a french tennis player (Yannick Noah). Not to make you guys confused i am dutch not french :P (although i am partly australian, long story but basicly my grandparants emigrated to there and my mom is born there but they moved back to the netherlands. To make it even more confusing my grandmother is german/polish now polish but was germany then because of World War II. So short said i am a dutch/australian/polish/german guy. (could be fun next National cup hehe) )

My mta/gaming name is weet-niks like you already know. But what you might not know is the translation. Weet niks means Doesnt know anything, started way back when i was like what 12 or something and i started playing games but didnt know a name so i placed that in the nick name part and well keeped it and rest is history

Some things about my self hmm hard one... Well i play soccer at buitenboys maybe you heard about that club because 2 months ago (or something like that) the club became world wide news where a referee was beaten and kicked to death.

Hmm other basic things, i am 18 years old and live in Almere it is close to Amsterdam in the netherlands. I study E-technology ^^ but dunno if ill make it to next year.  My favorite soccer team is AJAX but ofc i like to watch to other great teames like real madrid or barcelona there way of playing is just legendary.

Music i listin well mostly hardstyle or linkin park (GOD THERE AWESOMESAUCE) been to linkin park concert on pinkpop last summer really enjoyed that.

Other games i play: assasins creed (1, 2, brotherhood, revalations, and 3 ofc) , battlefield (2, 2142, 3 and bad company 2)

More to say hmm well i work at supermarket to earn some money monthly nothing more and i have a gf. (she's the one that keeps me from playing mta much haha)

Well I'm done time to find a new thing to not make homework ^^ haha

Greetz

Yannick aka weet-niks

PS i really juse to much () lol  \m/
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:18:01 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
Re: [SiK]weet-niks
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 10:25:18 AM »
Yo weet didn't know you are Assassin's Creed fan like me ;P

Offline weet-niks

• =FoX= Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 10:28:04 AM »
yeah i am lol playing hardcore 9 hours straight when i buy it lol >:C

Offline i514x

• =FoX= Member
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +9/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 10:30:40 AM »
yeah i am lol playing hardcore 9 hours straight when i buy it lol >:C
I feel like I just got described :D

Offline Blacky

• Administrator
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +14/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 04:57:29 PM »
nice bio
Yeah, your girlfirend must do something, cause you are addict to MTA

Offline WintersuN

• Clanwar Manager
  • Administrator
  • Semi-Pro
  • Yay or Nay +23/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 06:15:04 PM »
Good biography dude! Keep on the studying  ;)

anything
anything