Author Topic: Biography: Frentzen  (Read 1543 times)

Offline FrentzeN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Were is my dog Doge? D:
    • View Profile
Biography: Frentzen
« on: June 17, 2014, 05:22:49 PM »
Hello everyone, my name in MTA is FrenTz3N, in real life is Ivan Camilo, i live in Colombia, in the city of Bucaramanga.

i will talk about my experience in MTA, i began in January 2013, in the 2paq server, that server i got to meet RED-BULL and Juanka, after I met GTA.Ru server # 1 and of course the server SiK, i was in clans as CrF, DoN, and FoX. And leaving the MTA, my favorite sports are Football and Basketball

Sure many of you do not know me well, but I hope you get along with everyone, Greetings :D

PD: sorry if my English is bad, i'm on improvement plan
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:02:00 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline RED-BULL

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • BULLMAN!!!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook!
Re: My Biography¡
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 05:30:35 PM »
Hello FrentzeN and Welcome :) ! Is Old Time No See :s ! Another Colombian in out Forum! :o

Offline FrentzeN

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Were is my dog Doge? D:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:14:47 PM »
Hello everyone, my name in MTA is FrenTz3N, in real life is Ivan Camilo, i live in Colombia, in the city of Bucaramanga.

i will talk about my experience in MTA, i began in January 2013, in the 2paq server, that server i got to meet RED-BULL and Juanka, after I met GTA.Ru server # 1 and of course the server SiK, i was in clans as CrF, and FoX (Actually in DoN). And leaving the MTA, my favorite sports are Football and Basketball

Sure many of you do not know me well, but I hope you get along with everyone, Greetings :D

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 04:00:54 AM »

i will talk about my experience in MTA, i began in January 2013, in the 2paq server, that server i got to meet RED-BULL and Juanka, after I met GTA.Ru server # 1 and of course the server SiK, i was in clans as CrF, DoN, and FoX. And leaving the MTA, my favorite sports are Football and Basketball

Hi and welcome here.

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 03:27:35 PM »
Welcome on sik forum/server ;)

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)