Author Topic: Biography: Haris  (Read 1147 times)

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
    • View Profile
Biography: Haris
« on: January 25, 2014, 06:30:32 AM »
hi this is my edited biography
so i started here, hi im Haris Syafiq, im 15 years old, i like MTA, and first time intrested to Racing when i was in 5 years old :d (yeah in there im play Midtown Madness, some popular racing game in my PC only after house of death and virtural cop, and that i was play when i was in playgroup). oh fuck because that i wearing glasses, but how fuck,  in class some people calling me dilligent, smart, talented and have rank 1 in class, and be the 10 top student, how can be that while i was playing comput er  all day? then in 3rd grade, my Midtown Madness game is gone, and i started another job, that game is Need  For Madness, Madness Everywhere  :d then i play NFM with 3 Years, and in there  i found a girl who love that game too, here my picture , sexy huh?  then i bored this game and playing shooting now ( Wild Ones ) , lol fortunainly i became a Hacker in Wild Ones yeah, some people who want hacking must pay
money :3 hahaha... then since wild ones closed in September cause 90% is Hacker in wild ones. then my friends who is Admin in some DM sector introduce me MTA, then i was very intresting with that, at first i play in DM, then when i know my way is Being
Racing then i goto Gta.ru racing, and meet Joe
 leader 7x , and join them. firat top times is in Train map, creator Eidolon. then i left 7x and join CrF trainer. when i was looking LcPt back again, ASAP i join LcP, since in LcP my skill grow up 90% and then i join FoX, also didnt forget to said thanks to Smol, JKMW intrested my skill and so here i am, have a girl and being th
e best driver in MTA
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:10:13 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline HarisGT

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • TWICE BLACKPINK SNSD REDVELVET // 'TC|JennieTzuyu
    • View Profile
Re: Haris Syafia Biography (edited)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 06:33:07 AM »
sorry some word was not correctly in grammar