Author Topic: Biography: FuZ  (Read 1699 times)

Offline FuZ

• =FoX= Member
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +132/-43
  • Advanced <1600 conqueror
    • View Profile
Biography: FuZ
« on: July 26, 2013, 05:53:39 AM »
So ... since i'm very young my life isn't so interesting yet so i'm gonna write my GTA/MTA history here .

It all started when i was 7 , in 2006 , i saw countless videos of gta san andreas on youtube , most were of MTA but i didn't notice that. I couldn't stop watching them and finally my cousin installed the game for me . I was playing it everytime , and i was keeping watching videos too . When i was 10 , around 2010 , a friend got me in SA-MP , i was playing with him on a romanian server with a clan RSS (Romania Super Stunt) . In 2010 too , when i turned 11 , i applied (saying i'm 13 XD) and got accepted to them . My nick was [RSS]vLaD_X then , fuck my life x_x . Late in 2010 , in november , i finally downloaded MTA , i played with [RSS]vLaD_x[RO] X_X , it was way better than SA-MP . The first server i joined was a race server , but don't ask me the name , i don't remember it . I was searching the serers randomly and i joined a DM server called MTA.tr , yes ... MTA.TR. I was enjoying myself there , a few weeks i was playing with nickname "MgC" because i didn't know how to change it ;D . Then i changed my name into "[RSS]vLaD_x[RO]| X_X , then i started playing with "DeYnN" :P. I found a zombie server too and i was enjoying myself with other players . It was very fun to play . DM and Zombie , i miss them  :'( . In march 2011 i think , i joined my first DM clan , X5 . Or at least i was the only one who believed that , but if you ask me i was ;D . After 1 year i think i lost interest in this game , i uninstalled GTA SA , MTA , SA-MP , everything .......... and started playing minecraft huehuehue. In june 2012 i installed the game again and i saw it with different eyes now . The first nickname i put was DeYnN , the first server i searched for was MTA.TR XD and i found the MgC server , ofc i joined the DM one because i was a DM player then :D . After playing 1 month i was thinking of appliying to them because i loved the clan , i saw many tops from FloW and others on the DM server and i thought the clan was a DM one and the only players there were the ones on the DM server . But it wasn't like that , the comunity was focused on race , so i started playing race too , i sucked A LOT THEN , A LOT , YOU KNOW WHAT A LOT MEANS ? But the others said i was a nice , good and fair player and i got accepted into their clan (with the help of FuriouS xd) . I got to know all the members from the clan and new players aswell . After 2 months i started having some argues and i was thinking of leaving MTA again but i simply couldn't because of the comunity . I started playing again frequently and played in the FoX christmas tournament on the DD and Race part . I was improving myself a lot , i thank the good players who were in the clan then for teaching me some tricks . After this i started playing MTA rarely and i wasn't interested in anything at all . When MTA league started i didn't even want to play but i finally had to and did play . Again thanks to FuriouS for begging me to play in a cw because i can say it was the best decision i did . When i started playing cws again i started improving like crazy and finally we could count myself too as one of the good players of the MgC xd . I played in the all-stars game in whiskey's team , he isn't a dick as some SiKs say , but depends on each person , he can be nice with me but dick with others , like i said , it depends . After the all-stars game ended we were going to play against SGA , no one of our cw team knew that this was going to be our last game for MgC . Only me and furious came for that match and we finally couldn't stand it and quit the clan , and i see others made the same decision . I saw many players who changed clans and lost respect from other players because of clan hopping so i blamed myself a little when i joined SiK because i didn't want to be seen as a clanhopper too , but i wasn't , so it didn't affect me and i'm happy in the clan now :) . Now that Summercup started i got to know more players and made more friends in the MTA . I'm leading SiK-B together with 1thwonder , so i can't even think i leaving the clan , and i think it won't be necesary , i'm happy here , it's a more serious clan and admins don't troll/kick/mute/ban you like Wurstfinger used to do xd . Here everyone respects me and is nice to me , and i really appreciate it , now i can't even think of leaving MTA again like i did 2 years ago lol . So that's pretty much it , my life isn't so interesting yet because i'm only 14 now lol . So i wrote my history in GTA . I hope you like it , see ya ;) .
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:12:02 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline r1d3r_blad3

• Friend of SiK
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +6/-6
  • ALO! :-))
    • View Profile
Re: My GTA/MTA San andreas history
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 05:58:28 AM »
cool story bro :D
My certificate on the nickname:

Offline ste001