Author Topic: Biography: Mr Source  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Mr Source

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
  • Dreaming and doing are different things.
    • View Profile
Biography: Mr Source
« on: June 13, 2014, 07:29:27 PM »
Hey guys , you probably don't know me. I joined the server and forums today and thought you have to know me. I'm a 15 year old boy and i live in The Netherlands.

I don't talk much about this, but even I was bullied. Those were hard times for me. I didn't want to go to school and i was really sad. Why did they do what they did to me? I had told the teacher, he and the bullies had a conversation but it didn't work. On that moment i moved to another school, made new friends and i had a place where i really felt at home. I turned from depressed kid into a happy boy in just a week. It was different, but i knew the changes were good.

The real downtime in my life was when my grandfather passed away.. When he had a horrible accident I was on an island on vacation , this is no joke. My mother found out that you can travel with the rescue boat to land if you have a very good reason. It was past midnight and there were no boats that brought passengers over. We rushed to the boat , packed our stuff as fast as we could and jumped right on. When we were on land we had to go to the hospital with the car, but unfortunately we were too late and I felt like shit for a long time and i still feel the same way.

That's basically the main story of my life. Thanks for reading this trough.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:02:23 PM by 1thwonder »

Offline Juanka

• Global Moderator
  • Nub
  • Yay or Nay +5/-2
  • A smile gets everything better.
    • View Profile
Re: My bio
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 09:48:03 PM »
Hey Source
Thanks for showing your sad story  :(

I can understand you, coz i lost my grandfather and i felt like you, But my dad told me 1 thing important:
"Remember that he will always take care of you" and i still get that thought into my head and my heart

But don't forget that the life continues

Hope see you in-game soon :D

Regards Juanka  ;)

Offline Mr Source

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 04:03:56 AM »
Hey Source
Thanks for showing your sad story  :(

I can understand you, coz i lost my grandfather and i felt like you, But my dad told me 1 thing important:
"Remember that he will always take care of you" and i still get that thought into my head and my heart

But don't forget that the life continues

Hope see you in-game soon :D

Regards Juanka  ;)
Thanks man. I understand , life goes on and so  do I. My mother told me something similar. I still am sad today because of what happened but I don't need to stick with it forever.

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 05:09:24 AM »
Because I like to give some uplifting words I deviate from the rule and write one time back in Dutch.

Beste Source,

Jammer te lezen dat je zo geplaagd bent. Bij mij thuis praten er vrijwel wekelijks over. Ik heb zelf twee dochters (iets jonger dan jij) Voor plagen hanteren wij een ‘zero tolerance’ belijd. Gelukkig gaat het op je nieuwe school beter met je. Als ik je een tip mag geven, probeer zo min mogelijk op te vallen. Voorbeeld; klinkt misschien gek, maar als je ergens in uitblinkt, is het handig dat niet direct wereldkundig te maken. De wat dommere zullen het je niet in dank afnemen en je uit jalousie ermee plagen.

Eigenlijk kan je vaak niet eens zijn wie je bent, en moet je je uiterlijk / kleding aanpassen aan de meerderheid om niet op te vallen, waarmee je plagen kan voorkomen.

Het verliezen van je opa op jonge leeftijd is natuurlijk verschrikkelijk, en ik hoop dat je dit een plekje kan gaan geven als je daar klaar voor bent, maar – zo weet ik uit ervaring – kan dit jaren duren.

Ik wens je er dan ook veel succes en sterkte mee,
Ruud

Offline jason

• [SiK] Member
  • Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 05:19:36 AM »
me to stay without parents at 14 years old I understand perfectly friend source. I encourage;)

Offline Mr Source

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 06:58:16 AM »
Because I like to give some uplifting words I deviate from the rule and write one time back in Dutch.

Beste Source,

Jammer te lezen dat je zo geplaagd bent. Bij mij thuis praten er vrijwel wekelijks over. Ik heb zelf twee dochters (iets jonger dan jij) Voor plagen hanteren wij een ‘zero tolerance’ belijd. Gelukkig gaat het op je nieuwe school beter met je. Als ik je een tip mag geven, probeer zo min mogelijk op te vallen. Voorbeeld; klinkt misschien gek, maar als je ergens in uitblinkt, is het handig dat niet direct wereldkundig te maken. De wat dommere zullen het je niet in dank afnemen en je uit jalousie ermee plagen.

Eigenlijk kan je vaak niet eens zijn wie je bent, en moet je je uiterlijk / kleding aanpassen aan de meerderheid om niet op te vallen, waarmee je plagen kan voorkomen.

Het verliezen van je opa op jonge leeftijd is natuurlijk verschrikkelijk, en ik hoop dat je dit een plekje kan gaan geven als je daar klaar voor bent, maar – zo weet ik uit ervaring – kan dit jaren duren.

Ik wens je er dan ook veel succes en sterkte mee,
Ruud
Thanks for the message Ruud. I don't know if i'm allowed to answer in Dutch, but because the most members are English i will give an reply in that language. I'm too young to understand everything. And the bullying was basically on primary school. When i couldn't take it any longer i moved to another school and happily it worked for me. Nowadays I'm not being bullied anymore. Everyone is a human being, and i think we should treat each other eaqually.  I talk about what happens at school with my parents, and it gives a relieving feeling. I can just express myself and people will actually help me. Thanks for the kind reply. Have a good day and keep care of your daughters.

I'm writing just a few words in Dutch , for one time only.
Sorry dat ik niet terug antwoord in het Nederlands. Ik denk niet dat er dan veel heisa komt over die regel, maar het is misschien toch wat prettiger voor de mensen die dit topic lezen. Aardig, dat je de regel één keer overschrijdt, om een reactie te posten. Nogmaals bedankt voor je bericht. Als je een vertaling wilt van mijn antwoord stuur me dan gerust een PM.   :D

Offline Mr Source

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 07:00:39 AM »
Thank you for all the kind messages. I just joined yesterday and I am surprised of all the love that is on the forums. :D <3

Offline RazorbladeForNipples

• Nooblit
  • Yay or Nay +4/-1
  • im on crack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 07:10:42 AM »
even too much love

welcome

wioze sie pomalu
7-2 to maksimum
abrams w kamuflazu
bierze na was azymut

Offline Giuvannaru91

• [SiK] Member
  • All Pro
  • Yay or Nay +22/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2014, 08:08:12 AM »
Yo source :)

Welcome on SiK forum and server

Have fun with the best team :P

Turtle fast :D
Ty sex :)

Offline Sexmaniac

• [SiK] Member
  • A God
  • Yay or Nay +1024/-4
    • View Profile
    • SiK - Speed is king - MTA Racing community!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2014, 09:09:51 AM »

anything